Windows 10: i want to connect my ethernet cable to wan so i can host a minecraft server but it says...

Discus and support i want to connect my ethernet cable to wan so i can host a minecraft server but it says... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; as the title says i want to connect to wan for a mc server but it wont let me I've tried restarting the router and resetting the cable and resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kiing_Watermelon, Jan 25, 2021.

1. i want to connect my ethernet cable to wan so i can host a minecraft server but it says...

as the title says i want to connect to wan for a mc server but it wont let me

I've tried restarting the router and resetting the cable and resetting the internet but nothing is working pls help

:)

Kiing_Watermelon, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Adapter preference Wan over Ethernet

Thank you,

The laptop running windows 10 Needs to be connected to WAN. In my setup I have an RFID reader with a static IP that I plug into the Ethernet port of the laptop. The laptop is also setup with a static IP address for the Ethernet connection. Once I plug
    the Ethernet cable in to the laptop I can connect to the RFID reader but the internet connection on the WAN card gets dropped. To me it seem like once the cable is plugged in the routing switches to route all traffic to the Ethernet even though there is no
    internet connection. The Ethernet connection is also an unidentified network.

Thank you

-Jeff

JeffMullen1, Jan 25, 2021
  4. i want to connect my ethernet cable to wan so i can host a minecraft server but it says...

Ethernet cable not working.

You need to solve your problem one step at a time, e.g. like so:

• Connect your CAT5 cable directly to your router. If it does not work, replace the cable.
    • Connect the cable to your TP-Link wall plug. If it does not work, reconfigure or replace the wall plug.

Frederik Long, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

i want to connect my ethernet cable to wan so i can host a minecraft server but it says...

1. i want to connect my ethernet cable to wan so i can host a minecraft server but it says... - Similar Threads - connect ethernet cable

2. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  3. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  4. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

6. How to connect my ethernet through WAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect my ethernet through WAN: I wanna use my ethernet for all my devices for as many ports as i have but the fourth post says WAN on it and when i connect it, it says connected but shows on wifi rather than ethernet, how do i solve this?...
  7. How to connect my ethernet through WAN

How to connect my ethernet through WAN: I wanna use my ethernet for all my devices for as many ports as i have but the fourth post says WAN on it and when i connect it, it says connected but shows on wifi rather than ethernet, how do i solve this?...
  8. Can't connect to WAN with Ethernet but can over WiFi connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to WAN with Ethernet but can over WiFi connection.: Hi there.I am trying to connect to a Wide Area Network with its own intranet for my work. I am in an outbuilding so the WiFi does not reach. I am using a WiFi booster with Ethernet connection, which works fine to access the Internet regularly from the outbuilding.However,...
  9. Pc is saying that I have no connection even though I have an Ethernet cable in which I can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc is saying that I have no connection even though I have an Ethernet cable in which I can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GreyFoxGundam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kys7ew/pc_is_saying_that_i_have_no_connection_even/
  10. My Computer says to connect an Ethernet cable now.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer says to connect an Ethernet cable now.: Hello! Now i do not know when this problem started, but my WiFi has been having some problems on my computer where it says that I need to connect an Ethernet cable. I do not understand what made this happen as it just started randomly. Sometimes my WiFi will work when I...