Windows 10: I WANT TO CONTROL MY PASSWORDS

Discus and support I WANT TO CONTROL MY PASSWORDS in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am sick to **** death of Microsoft telling me I can not use my old passwords and/or I need a capital letter a number and a special symbol.. if I want... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BrianLeBlanc2, Aug 28, 2020.

1. I WANT TO CONTROL MY PASSWORDS

I am sick to **** death of Microsoft telling me I can not use my old passwords and/or I need a capital letter a number and a special symbol.. if I want my password to be 1234 then who the HELL are you to tell me I cant? I am the customer NOT YOU!

It pisses me off and I KNOW I am not alone. I Hate whoever came up with this stupid ****. It is a waste of life. If I want to have a ridiculously stupid long password then I can... if I want an easy one then it is my GOD DAMN RIGHT as a customer!

:)

BrianLeBlanc2, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Aug 28, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

I WANT TO CONTROL MY PASSWORDS

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

I WANT TO CONTROL MY PASSWORDS

1. I WANT TO CONTROL MY PASSWORDS - Similar Threads - CONTROL PASSWORDS

2. Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?: If i wanted to change my password on windows 11 and 10, I would press control, alt delete.Somehow: It is missing and i cant find it, It is a alternative way if change a password in settings is not working.Like on windows xp, vista, 7, 8 and 10/11 They all had control alt...
  3. Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?: If i wanted to change my password on windows 11 and 10, I would press control, alt delete.Somehow: It is missing and i cant find it, It is a alternative way if change a password in settings is not working.Like on windows xp, vista, 7, 8 and 10/11 They all had control alt...
  4. What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove: I was going through those apps like command prompt and using it for the msg * function when I found control panel. I noticed that I could change passwords without knowing them. I noticed that the text says that the user will lose all EFS-encrypted files, personal...
  5. What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove

What exactly does changing a password with control pannel remove: I was going through those apps like command prompt and using it for the msg * function when I found control panel. I noticed that I could change passwords without knowing them. I noticed that the text says that the user will lose all EFS-encrypted files, personal...
  6. I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...: I wanted to change my password for my windows 10 pc, but when I changed it in the normal settings I just added a way to log in, not change it. So now I have a pin-code login but also a password-login. I just want to keep the password-login but I don't know how to delete the...
  7. I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...: I wanted to change my password for my windows 10 pc, but when I changed it in the normal settings I just added a way to log in, not change it. So now I have a pin-code login but also a password-login. I just want to keep the password-login but I don't know how to delete the...
  8. I am not allowed to change/reset my password netplwiz nor the control panel while I am an...

9. User Account Control Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control Password: So, my father recently passed away and I was never told the password that he used to allow downloads. Every time I wanted to download something, I had to ask him for the password because a pop-up would appear from User Account Control. I have tried many things to try and...
  10. User Account Control Password

User Account Control Password: So, my father recently passed away and I was never told the password that he used to allow downloads. Every time I wanted to download something, I had to ask him for the password because a pop-up would appear from User Account Control. I have tried many things to try and...