Windows 10: I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

Discus and support I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER"IN A SECOND COLUMN.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HAMPTONBRAUN, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER"IN A SECOND COLUMN.

:)

HAMPTONBRAUN, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Hannu Win User

Excel - date range column heading

Either of these

• COLUMNS($A$1:A1)-1
    • ROWS($A$1:A1)-1

... will give you an increasing number for either COLUMNS or ROWS. The dual reference to A1 could be anywhere (e.g. on the current sheet) as long as it doesn't step out of the sheet when you copy the formula.

I believe the rest of the formula is pretty "standard".

Hannu, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Jan 10, 2020
  4. I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

Sorting column of mixed format data

You would need to do this:

• Create an extra column to the right of plot numbers.
    • Copy the plot numbers from the left to the right column.
    • Remove all letters from the left column.
    • Remove all numbers from the right column.
    • Place a space or an exclamation mark into all empty cells in the right column.
    • Sort the list against the left plus the right column.
    • Replace each exclamation mark with a space.

Frederik Long, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

1. I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN. - Similar Threads - COPY FORMULA COLUMN

2. How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns: Hi All, I'm trying to create a formula that will automatically generate a numeric code for each combination of columns. The first column is populated by a dropdown list, so that's an easy if-then formula make in the attached image. The hard part is assigning column B a value...
  3. How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create an autonumbering formula based on three columns: Hi All, I'm trying to create a formula that will automatically generate a numeric code for each combination of columns. The first column is populated by a dropdown list, so that's an easy if-then formula make in the attached image. The hard part is assigning column B a value...
  4. Programs windows columns

Programs windows columns: Hello.I notice the last days that when open the porgrams windows the default columns like date ,publisher,version is missing.Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-windows-columns/5d225c37-be7d-4630-a7dd-07933b1e692a
  5. Organization of files in column

Organization of files in column: I'm looking for a way to organize my files in a top to bottom format in the "Small Icons" view option. Below is what I currently have. It's listing the items from left to right. I'm hoping to find a way to organize it like this instead, Thanks in advance!...
  6. Number of Folder columns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number of Folder columns: I had something very different happen, and I don’t know how, on my Microsoft Windows 10 desktop. But one result is that on displaying a folder, it shows all contents in one column instead of the multiple columns, as before. I have tried the various options under “Home”,...
  7. Number of Folder columns

Number of Folder columns: I had something very different happen, and I don’t know how, on my Microsoft Windows 10 desktop. But one result is that on displaying a folder, it shows all contents in one column instead of the multiple columns, as before. I have tried the various options under “Home”,...
  8. Custom Columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom Columns: Hello. Since I edit lots of music, I have been struggling with colums.I have music folder with lots of folders with beginnings letters, like folder A, with music that starts with letter A.Now, my problem are colums and custom folder templates. Since there is only 5 of them,...
  9. Add column to folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Add column to folder: Is it possible to add a column to a folder, that can be typed in, like when using a table? Thank you 159861
  10. date column

in Windows 10 Support
    date column: This morning I updated to the latest BitDefender and while doing so their instructions did not indicate to not select uninstall as the installer would complete this task automatically even though a message did pop up asking me to uninstall. I believe this was the reason for...