Windows 10: I want to create an odm file

Discus and support I want to create an odm file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 and I'd like to create an odm file so as I can write quotes to clients without putting in all of my details time after time. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by philby7, Mar 8, 2021.

1. philby7 Win User

I want to create an odm file

I am running windows 10 and I'd like to create an odm file so as I can write quotes to clients without putting in all of my details time after time. I am no computer wizard, infact I am not even an elf! Please can somebody help me, I am UB40 and trying to get work?

Thank you very much in advance,

Philby7

:)

philby7, Mar 8, 2021

2. Overdrive app to hear .odm file type audio books

This is Overdrive - not One Drive.

I have a Windows 10 HP Probook.

When I click on a .odm file, it tells me I need an app. I go to the Microsoft store and select Overdrive. Then it tells me that I already own the app and it cannot be installed.

When I search for the Overdrive app, there are no results.

When I search for a device by file type, there is no .odm file type listed.

I have also - hopefully - permanently disabled Windows updates which means I also cannot download new apps?

There is a very good reason why I disabled updates: Each and every time, I allowed an update, there was some fundamental screw-up in my laptop. The last time required re-imaging my machine at a cost of $108.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

DavidWilhelms, Mar 8, 2021
  3. erroe reading odm file with overdrive ap while trying downloading

Hi Jack

Which web browser are you using to download the ODM file?

Can you check if this happens in Internet Explorer?

Press Windows key + R

Type: iexplore

Hit Enter

Andre for Directly, Mar 8, 2021
  4. I want to create an odm file

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

I want to create an odm file

1. I want to create an odm file - Similar Threads - create odm file

2. I want to create a new folder on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to create a new folder on my desktop: I used to be able to right click on an empty space on the desktop and get the option to create a new folder. Now that option doesn't appear. I want to group several documents together under one name....
  3. I want to create a new folder on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to create a new folder on my desktop: I used to be able to right click on an empty space on the desktop and get the option to create a new folder. Now that option doesn't appear. I want to group several documents together under one name....
  4. Want to create restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to create restore point: How I can create restore point in windows 10 because few days before my system was corrupted and i have lost many files therefore my one of friend suggest me to create restore point...
  5. I want to create local user in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to create local user in windows 10: I have one laptop and multiple people who use my laptop i want to create different local user for other people and I don't know how to create that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-local-user-in-windows-10/3750393f-de7a-469d-be97-25aedd755988
  6. I want to create my own GIFS

I want to create my own GIFS: Windows 10, 1909 Looking for a GIFs Maker App, not online Thanks 160071
  7. I WANT TO REMOVE FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I WANT TO REMOVE FILES: CAN WE REMOVE THE FOLLOWING temporary files FROM SETTINGS- PREVIOUS WINDOWS INSTALLATIONs WINDOWS UPDATE CLEANUP DELIEVERY OPTIMIZATION FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-files/a530b699-0c13-4ef9-8472-75cf64f402ec
  8. erroe reading odm file with overdrive ap while trying downloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    erroe reading odm file with overdrive ap while trying downloading: when I first got my new hp laptop I downloaded the overdrive app so I could download audio books from my local library but when I try to download a book I get error reading odm file....
  9. want to create a shortcut for ' create restore point'

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    want to create a shortcut for ' create restore point': want to create a shortcut for ' create restore point'. managed to find the ' use a restore point file' but this only allows restoration from a restore point not. relation of one. i know there a few ways to do this, but want to put a link on my start menu. cant be...
  10. Want a program to create a list of my files

Want a program to create a list of my files: I know there's a command prompt to do this, but it only works on the current folder. I have folders within folders and I need a program to easily list all those files. 44627