Windows 10: I want to create local user in windows 10

Discus and support I want to create local user in windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have one laptop and multiple people who use my laptop i want to create different local user for other people and I don't know how to create that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WaseemKhan9, Sep 29, 2020.

1. I want to create local user in windows 10

I have one laptop and multiple people who use my laptop i want to create different local user for other people and I don't know how to create that

:)

WaseemKhan9, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Add New Local User Fails with "Something went wrong" message

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Did you use the same Microsoft account to setup user account on this computer?
    I would suggest you to create a new local user account using the below steps

Steps:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key + R

• And type netplwiz and click ok.
    This will open user account window click add and follow the onscreen instruction to create a new local account.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Arul_D, Sep 29, 2020
  3. New Local Account Not Working In Windows 10

Hi Scott,

This issue could have happened due to corrupted profile on your Windows 10. We suggest that you delete the non-working profile on your PC and try to register it again.

To delete your non-working account, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the *Start menu**. It's the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Family & other users.

• Click on the account you wish to remove.

• Click on the remove button.

• Click on the Delete account and data button.

We also suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

I want to create local user in windows 10

Local administrator windows 10 user and folder name change (full change)

Hi Shaaddi,

Have you made sure that the account currently logged-in to has Administrator privileges? You can verify this by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + I on your keyboard and click Accounts.
    • Click Your info on the left pane.
    • Under your account picture, you can see if the account is a Local Admin.

If the account is not an Admin account, we suggest making one and try to transfer the files from there. Here's an
    article for a guide on how to create a local user
    or admin account in Windows 10.

Update us if the issue is resolved.

Ian Ser, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

I want to create local user in windows 10

1. I want to create local user in windows 10 - Similar Threads - create local user

2. Unable to create local user in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to create local user in Windows 10 Home: Hi Support team,Could you please assist me on the local user creation in Windows 10 Home. I couldn't create and getting the error. Please see attachment for your reference.Thank you,...
  3. Unable to create local user in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create local user in Windows 10 Home: Hi Support team,Could you please assist me on the local user creation in Windows 10 Home. I couldn't create and getting the error. Please see attachment for your reference.Thank you,...
  4. Unable to create local user in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to prevent creating local users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prevent creating local users: I need to setup time restrictions for childs pc, which i did and it was fine for a couple of weeks. Then the kid found out he can just create a new local account... Some thing that are done, child is on standart account NOT admin, still can create a new local acc and even...
  6. Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon: Sorry for the cryptic title, but almost every time I log into my NUC (used only for watching Movies and TV Shows) Windows 10 displays a screen filling dialog (can't close it) asking to change to a Online Account. (sorry no screenshot available will post one when I have it)...
  7. Powershell Create local users?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Powershell Create local users?: Hello everyone, does anybody know why it's not working? # * TITLE: Part Task 1 # Version: 1.0 # Author: xxxxx # Date: 03 April 2020 b]# Description: Read out and output an Excel file[/b] b]# Restrict programming mode (MUST-HAVE at the TBZ!)[/b] set-psdebug...
  8. Creating custom restrictions for Local User in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creating custom restrictions for Local User in Windows 10: Hello there, How I can create custom restrictions for a Local Account in Win10 which can't be able to affect the Admin Account's data. Like limited file access, limited settings access limited controlling over the system, etc. If possible, please suggest me the way! Thanks...
  9. how do I create a new local user in windows 10 1903

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I create a new local user in windows 10 1903: how do I create a new local user in windows 10 version 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-new-local-user-in-windows-10/d42ed835-4434-4db5-8730-06ede566ec1d"
  10. Windows 10 Machine will not create domain user local folder

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Machine will not create domain user local folder: Greetings: Installed new copy of Win10 on a machine and attempted to log in with a domain users account. The system reports that a temp profile will be used. I checks to see if the user folder existed and it does not. I logged out and back in....same thing. Searching...