Windows 10: I want to create my own GIFS

Discus and support I want to create my own GIFS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, 1909 Looking for a GIFs Maker App, not online Thanks 160071 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by camelia, Jul 6, 2020.

1. camelia Win User

I want to create my own GIFS

Windows 10, 1909

Looking for a GIFs Maker App, not online

Thanks

:)

camelia, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Blaiyan Win User

I want to Build my Own Pc but I Need A LOT of Help

I'll put that at the top of my mobo suggestion list. Please tell me what's the benefits of this board over these...

EVGA 131-GT-E767-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 SLI 3 SATA ...
    GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 LGA 1366 Intel X58 USB 3.0 AT...

If 32nm 6 core processors are the next step. Would the board you suggest be able to support that if I only wanted to upgrade my processor or would I need a different mobo for that when that time comes?

Also for the board you suggested. If I wanted to max out the memory I would need to spend a lot more and buy these correct?
    G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3...

Blaiyan, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Iris K. Win User
    slow decoding of GIF images

Hello again, Adi,

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting steps. I have done research on this and animated GIF support is still fairly new and also somewhat demanding on phones.

You said this was tested on imgur.com, but are there any other websites you are able to load GIFs from and have them work fine? It may be issues with that one website and it is worth a shot to try out others if you do have the time.

Animated GIFs are fully supported, but they do require resources that some phones may not be able to handle while multi-tasking. I tried out a GIF, an animated one, on a DELL Venue Pro. It skipped occasionally and was a small GIF. It did not, however,
    come to an empty page.

If you search
    GIF on the suggestions page for Windows Phone 7
    , many results come up. I recommending adding your votes to the list, even to just improve GIF support.

Best regards,

Iris K., Jul 6, 2020
  4. kgram Win User

Cinemagraph App - Gif Export

I've just recently gotten a Lumia 920, and I quite like the Cinemagraph app that ships with it. The interface seems very intuitive and I was quickly able to make some demo-cinemagraphs to test out. The problem arises when one decides that these cinemagraphs
    should exist anywhere outside the app. At the moment, the only way to extract the cinemagraph seems to be through Nokia's servers.

This has a number of problems:

• It is slow and convoluted: If I want it somewhere else, I should upload it to Nokia's server, download a gif and then re-upload it somewhere else. What do I gain by the added Nokia server step? The app should easily be able to encode the images as a gif
      file.
    • The Nokia-created page is not very good at cinemagraphs: Cinemagraphs was first introduced as gif-files; there are very good reasons to keep them that way. Frankly, Nokia's choice to represent cinemagraphs as 1-hour videos that keep looping seems strange.
      I imagine I'm always going to want a reupload somewhere else instead.
    • The gif export from the memories page seems broken: Exporting a gif excludes some of the last frames. Take this example of me snapping my fingers. Looking
      at the xml-file in the .nar, it is clear that it should last from frame 13 to 24, 11 or 12 frames depending on whether frame 24 is included or not. Loading the gif into gif-explode.com shows
      that the gif ends prematurely, after 8 frames. It also looks terrible compared to what is shown in the app and in the video. Comparison between photoshop-generated gif from the nar-file and the Nokia-gif. I
      have also tested this with a different cinemagraph using all 60 recorded frames. This resulted in a 48-frame gif.
    All in all, a camera app that traps your pictues in itself doesn't seem very useful. As I understand it, the app would at one point save gif instead of a jpg. I would suggest this functionality was restored. Alternatively, the share page should include some
    form of gif-export.

kgram, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I want to create my own GIFS - Similar Threads - create own GIFS

2. Trying to create my own image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to create my own image: Hi I am trying to create an image, hopefully over my network preferably, but am having issues with the error in the pictureI am able to use this drive to do the regular Backup and Restore feature, but it will not allow me to do an imageI have also tried to do an image on a...
  3. Trying to create my own image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to create my own image: Hi I am trying to create an image, hopefully over my network preferably, but am having issues with the error in the pictureI am able to use this drive to do the regular Backup and Restore feature, but it will not allow me to do an imageI have also tried to do an image on a...
  4. i want to play my own dvd

i want to play my own dvd: how do I play my own dvd's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-my-own-dvd/09da21ff-80c4-4e2c-9db1-cb73805dbf5f
  5. onedrive: I want to use my own directory

onedrive: I want to use my own directory: Windows 10 Version 2004 build 19041.630 How do I point onedrive at the directory I have been using for years under windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-i-want-to-use-my-own-directory/2c7216e9-738b-44c2-8a75-ce080003ecc1
  6. Create my own shortcut of shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create my own shortcut of shortcuts: Hi! Due COVID-19 I am working remote right now and I'm using Remote Desktop Connection app. My problem is that sometimes I want to change fast between the PC from my job and my personal. I am doing that using CTRL + ALT + HOME and WIN + D which is pretty annoying for me. I...
  7. I want to use my own mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to use my own mouse: want to use my own mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-own-mouse/c0a5b1ef-c79a-4f6c-a10f-680ebe4fc8dc
  8. how do I create my own font

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create my own font: how do I create my own font ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-my-own-font/565d8341-7e9a-4c38-99a6-60ecb53466f9
  9. Create my own themes?

Create my own themes?: Is there any way? I know it's possible to save a theme in Windows itself, but I want to create complete themes like these here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768 61483
  10. Creating my own search interface?

Creating my own search interface?: I'm one of the many that is still using Win7 on my primary machine for continued support/access to only a couple apps. One of those apps is DQSD (dqsd.sf.net), and I don't think I could function without it. Due to the way DQSD is designed (it has a dependence on IE ActiveX...