Windows 10: I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine.

Discus and support I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need a procedure to delete a McAfee Quarantined .bup file in Windows 10.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamMcKee, Feb 3, 2019.

1. SamMcKee Win User

I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine.

I need a procedure to delete a McAfee Quarantined .bup file in Windows 10.

:)

SamMcKee, Feb 3, 2019

2. .BUP files, How do I open them?

Google will know when you ask it like so:

how to open .bup files

Frederik Long, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Tango Guy Win User
    .BUP files, How do I open them?

I bought a DVD with .BUP files. My windows media player will not open these files. I can't find an app to open them. Any suggestions?

Tango Guy, Feb 3, 2019
  4. I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine.

.BUP files

I am trying to run a set of DVD's purchased from the USA but my Windows media player will not play them as it says that it is a .BUP file that is not supported.

How do I get my media player to recognise and play these DVD?.

I am using Windows 10.

PeterCunningham, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine.

1. I want to delete a .bup file. Where & how do I do that. It was set up by McAfee quarantgine. - Similar Threads - delete bup file

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I uninstall Mcafee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Mcafee: I have been using windows 11 for about a year and I am just so fed up with Mcafee. I cannot find a way to uninstall it and it keeps changing my browser to **** yahoo. Mcafee is the **** "anti-virus software" ever, I just want to burn it. How do I uninstall it....
  4. How do I uninstall Mcafee

How do I uninstall Mcafee: I have been using windows 11 for about a year and I am just so fed up with Mcafee. I cannot find a way to uninstall it and it keeps changing my browser to **** yahoo. Mcafee is the **** "anti-virus software" ever, I just want to burn it. How do I uninstall it....
  5. How do I delete these files?

How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  6. How do I delete these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  7. how do i delete mcafee residual files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete mcafee residual files?: i attempted to delete Mcafee but it left residual files and i need permission from system when im an administrator? is there any way to fix this and delete the mcafee files under "C:\Program Files\McAfee"? the mcafee files are preventing me from downloading an antivirus....
  8. How do I delete a file..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a file..: I've spent hours on this.. from adding "take over ownership" as a button when right-clicking a file, to deleting the file through admin CMD /del.. I've used other software, it's just a simple .txt file I need to be removed.. It's in the windowsapp folder but still is there...
  9. How do I delete McAfee?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete McAfee?: How do i eliminate Mcafee sp? What U.S. substitute should i use instead and why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-mcafee/fa9d988e-61ab-42fe-9311-03f40c05ee73
  10. Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!: How do WE stop these pop ups by Mc Afee!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-pop-ups-how-do-i-stop-these/9154499a-e6b3-4885-a40a-1ff68ef34d7f