Windows 10: I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

Discus and support I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nhat Anh Doan Hai, Mar 19, 2024.

1. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the administrator, yet I don't have full access to all the files like I still get asked to have permission from administrator to download a file into the D: disk.I decided to delete my account I saved my files and try to change the admin's email, or delete this account, but none of those works. I checked the settings > acco

:)

Nhat Anh Doan Hai, Mar 19, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Weird account name and lost Administrator rights.

Well, I know what I would do.

Under Settings, Accounts, Family & other users, then under Other users, add someone else to this PC. Then click the link for "the person I want to add doesn't have an email address". Then click the link for "Add a user without a Microsoft account". Then enter a temporary user name like TempAdmin. When the account appears in the Other Users list, click on it. Click change account type. Make the temporary account an Administrator.

Log in as the temporary administrator account, and copy all the files you want to keep from both the Andrius folders under Users to the temporary account's folder. Then delete whatever Andrius users are listed under settings, accounts. Go back to the Users folders and delete any remaining Andrius folders in there. Reboot the computer, log in as the temporary administrator and recreate an Andrius account using the exact same steps you made the temporary account - you can convert it to a Microsoft account if you want later.

Then do the rest of the steps to copy all your files back and delete the temporary administrator account.

NavyLCDR, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Administrator of brother's accounts

My brother has passed away. I am the administrator of my brother's estate. How do I get into his account to have access to his emails? What actions are needed to acquire his accounts?

barbaramartinez2, Mar 19, 2024
  4. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

1. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email - Similar Threads - delete administrator account

2. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  3. How can I delete my microsoft administrator email account to which I don't have access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete my microsoft administrator email account to which I don't have access?: How can I delete my microsoft administrator email account to which I don't have access anymore? I can't remember my password, since I have not used this computer for a few years. When I am trying to restore my password, microsoft isn't of help at all as it requests many...
  4. How can I delete my microsoft administrator email account to which I don't have access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete my microsoft administrator email account to which I don't have access?: How can I delete my microsoft administrator email account to which I don't have access anymore? I can't remember my password, since I have not used this computer for a few years. When I am trying to restore my password, microsoft isn't of help at all as it requests many...
  5. i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...: recently i was hacked and my gmail got breached. steam, epic and now minecraft account passwords and emails have all been changed. i managed to get into my microsft account by suing the windows pin function. i wish to change my email back to the original one but it says i...
  6. i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...

i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...: recently i was hacked and my gmail got breached. steam, epic and now minecraft account passwords and emails have all been changed. i managed to get into my microsft account by suing the windows pin function. i wish to change my email back to the original one but it says i...
  7. Microsoft account linked with deleted email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account linked with deleted email: How can I access my Microsoft account with my deleted email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-linked-with-deleted-email/0b618d3b-f06f-46c6-ad31-d15511fe50ad
  8. Microsoft account linked with deleted email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account linked with deleted email: How can I access my Microsoft account with my deleted email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-linked-with-deleted-email/0b618d3b-f06f-46c6-ad31-d15511fe50ad
  9. Microsoft account linked with deleted email

10. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?: Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters of said account, and I can't identify to which account they refer. I don't know if this is because of an account about which I...