Windows 10: i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer !

Discus and support i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; just turning it off or hiding will work !! i dont want to ever see it on my computer ! ever its useless garbage to m and i have other stuff i can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hippilessrich, Sep 19, 2019.

1. i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer !

just turning it off or hiding will work !! i dont want to ever see it on my computer ! ever its useless garbage to m and i have other stuff i can do with the memory , there is much more i would like to remove from my coomputer , dont give me any bullcrap about its not taking up space yes it does ! for one its my memory on my computer i want it empty , now rumor has it , this is the place where all the genuises hang out and can fix our problems . who can give me the answer i am looking for but im guessing nobody and this thread will get locked because verybody knkows only mircosoft positive posts are allowed to stay open so someone impress me and all the others who wish to get rid of this useless garbage programs oh sorry i forgot to dumb it down for the **** garbage apps ! that is so stupid !

:)

hippilessrich, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Sep 19, 2019
  3. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Sep 19, 2019
  4. i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer !

Windows 10 Virtual Desktops in Tablet Mode

Hi,

I realize that you want to keep virtual desktop after switching to tablet mode. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

After switching to the tablet mode, click on the “Task View” icon in the Taskbar to check if that helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Admin account to check if this helps.

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer !

1. i want to delete cortana and tablet mode off my desktop computer ! - Similar Threads - delete cortana tablet

2. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  3. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  4. A PC is presenting in Tablet Mode - I need to it to be in Desktop Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A PC is presenting in Tablet Mode - I need to it to be in Desktop Mode: I am helping a friend who has a PC working in Tablet Mode even though I have made all the correct configurations in Settings to make it work in Desktop Mode. Can anyone help me move forward with this situation to help me return this computer to Desktop Mode. In System I set...
  5. I want to remove Cortana from my computer

in Cortana
    I want to remove Cortana from my computer: as above * Original title: I want to remove Cortana from my computer, don't give me advice or boring chit chat, just tell me how to remove this **** ****!...
  6. Cortana is Completely off my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is Completely off my computer: Cortana has been removed from my laptop, any help would be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/cortana-is-completely-off-my-computer/de458f67-8510-4d79-b6b9-97335ff3219c
  7. switched to tablet mode and my desktop is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    switched to tablet mode and my desktop is gone: what happened to my desktop. I cant see or find anything I had saved to it. I need those items. I switched to tablet mode and my desktop is gone. it flahes underneath the windows 10 but goes away and I cant get to it....
  8. See my Desktop Area in Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    See my Desktop Area in Tablet Mode: Hi! I keep a number of documents on my desktop since it's the easiest place to find them (I usually archive them on a folder once I'm done). For that reason, seeing my desktop area is something I do often. However, I use my Surface Pro in tablet mode from time to time, but...
  9. Access desktop in Tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Access desktop in Tablet mode?: I am upgrading from 8 on a PC I used as a media center. The metro start screen was great for using on a TV. In Windows 10 however it seems the only way to have this be the default boot screen is to enable "Tablet Mode". I am fine with this however when in Tablet Mode it seems...
  10. can't turn off tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    can't turn off tablet mode: I selected tablet mode, and I have no way of going back that I can fine. My start button does nothing(which was the original problem that I was trying to resolve). All I have is Control Panel. This has definitely been the most challenging version since 3,1 21348

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete tablet mode from my computer