Windows 10: I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please

Discus and support I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox from windows 10, can I get some answers, thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DoloresLucio, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please

Hi, I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox from windows 10, can I get some answers, thanks

:)

DoloresLucio, Mar 25, 2019

2. Xbox one, groove music problem!

Hi Ryan,

To better assist you with your concern, please provide answers to the following questions:

• Can you access the Groove Music app on other devices?
    • Were you able to access the app on Xbox One before?
    • Are you still able to sign in on the
      Groove Music website
      ?

You can also follow the suggested solutions provided on this
    link
    to resolve the issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Mar 25, 2019
  4. I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please

1. I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please - Similar Threads - delete Groove Music

2. Groove Music Deleted and Lost Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove Music Deleted and Lost Files: My Dell Inspiron 3670 needed a new motherboard. The tech came and put one in. Now I have lost almost every single music file I had downloaded and Groove Music is no longer appearing as a program on my computer.I didn't ask for the files to be associated with Groove Music...
  3. Groove Music Deleted and Lost Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music Deleted and Lost Files: My Dell Inspiron 3670 needed a new motherboard. The tech came and put one in. Now I have lost almost every single music file I had downloaded and Groove Music is no longer appearing as a program on my computer.I didn't ask for the files to be associated with Groove Music...
  4. Groove Music Deleted and Lost Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with groove music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  6. need help with groove music

need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  7. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  8. Groove deleted my music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove deleted my music: I loaded a bunch if songs into Groove, and a few seconds later most of them were gone from my device. Any ideas why this happened or how I can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-deleted-my-music/718db575-41e1-49a1-8669-0ad56e7fad5c"
  9. Music Groove

Music Groove: Hello, i have installed fresh windows 10 pro system. I have wanted to listen to my music using Music Groove app. When i have wanted to launch it then it said i need to install Media Feature Pack. Ok, so i have installed both, for 32 and 64bit version using link described...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...