Windows 10: I WANT TO DELETE PROGRAM FILES ON MY PC

Discus and support I WANT TO DELETE PROGRAM FILES ON MY PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to delete program files is my PC, cause the program files was on my SSD and make the ssd full of files. If i move to the 2nd HDD and delete that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fauzanbyan, Jan 6, 2019.

1. I WANT TO DELETE PROGRAM FILES ON MY PC

I want to delete program files is my PC, cause the program files was on my SSD and make the ssd full of files. If i move to the 2nd HDD and delete that was in my SSD. is it will work properly???

:)

fauzanbyan, Jan 6, 2019
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

3. DCnewbie Win User
    How do I delete registry files?

Does it matter if I deleted programs at:
    Go to Hkey_Current User> Software intead of "Local Machine"?

Also, where can I check if programs listed there are legitimate? Isn't there a website to check the names of programs or applications?

DCnewbie, Jan 6, 2019
  4. DCnewbie Win User

I WANT TO DELETE PROGRAM FILES ON MY PC

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

I WANT TO DELETE PROGRAM FILES ON MY PC

1. I WANT TO DELETE PROGRAM FILES ON MY PC - Similar Threads - DELETE PROGRAM FILES

2. i wanted to ask if i delete my local account will the files associated to it be deleted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i wanted to ask if i delete my local account will the files associated to it be deleted...: i want to switch account and when added the new one, even when i have to delete something it asks me for password and says the file is associated with another account i dont want that to happen...
  3. DEleted files and programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DEleted files and programs: OK, so I up graded to Windows 10 Pro this evening. Had some issues so I contacted Microsoft support. They helped get the windows 10 Pro installed. Prior to installing, I had asked if my current programs and files would be effected and was told no. Anyway, I no longer have ANY...
  4. I want to recover deleted files.

I want to recover deleted files.: i did not backup nor made any restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-deleted-files/89f407d7-4559-4975-ad58-f7b9e7945c04
  5. I deleted files in my OneDrive folder on my PC and want to recover them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted files in my OneDrive folder on my PC and want to recover them.: I deleted files in my OneDrive folder on my PC, thinking they would only delete from this folder and not their original file location. I understand now that this deleted all versions of the files. The files cannot be found in my recycle bin on my PC or my online...
  6. Deleting MY files and programs

Deleting MY files and programs: Why are you deleting MY files and where are they? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-my-files-and-programs/01fd4a6a-1d8e-4966-8a62-68946246e734
  7. My PC deletes my new programs and files after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC deletes my new programs and files after restarting: This been happening since I installed Avast. All my new programs keeps getting deleted (Discord, Voicemeeter, etc) and my files are getting removed from the desktop and windows folders. I've tried almost everything besides uninstalling Avast. submitted by /u/jscrwnclw...
  8. delete a program file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a program file: How can I close the carbonite program and delete the carbonite program file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-program-file/426ef3c3-741e-4f48-bbde-36a4377bc252"
  9. I want to delete a start up program.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to delete a start up program.: Good afternoon everyone, I am running WIN10 Pro on a Hp ZBook. My question is...….. How do I delete a program that opens only on start up? I cant find the program anywhere but I do know that it only opens on startup. Thank you to any and everyone that can help me with this....
  10. Want a program to create a list of my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want a program to create a list of my files: I know there's a command prompt to do this, but it only works on the current folder. I have folders within folders and I need a program to easily list all those files. 44627