Windows 10: I want to delete top bar

Discus and support I want to delete top bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to delete top bar search ? Please show easy ways. Several tried but failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterKim7859, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I want to delete top bar

How to delete top bar search ? Please show easy ways. Several tried but failed

:)

PeterKim7859, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Composer Win User

Bar near Top of page?

Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly!

However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service provider email account) only shows in the Downloads list but won't stay put after reboot/power off, after I had previously dragged and dropped it, to that Top Bar?

Thanks

Composer, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Question Mark on top of delete internet temporary site on bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete temporary files: Search for Disk cleanup from the taskbar and select it from the list of results. Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of for more information refer this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

You can also follow these steps:
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files.

Step 1:
    1.Press Windows key + R

2.Type temp and click OK

3.Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2:

1.Press Windows key + R

2.Type %temp% and click OK

3.Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 3:
    1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

2.Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

3.Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Settings.

4.In the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box, click View files.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 23, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

I want to delete top bar

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

I want to delete top bar

1. I want to delete top bar - Similar Threads - delete top bar

2. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  3. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  4. Windows top bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows top bar: So while i play all games the top bar for some reason pops up. this only happen to me last night and its very annoying. Its happening on all steam games. does anyone know a fik? submitted by /u/riceputting123 [link] [comments]...
  5. uTorrent top bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent top bar: I uninstalled uTorrent from everywhere I could find it but the top bar still exists and wont go away. has this happened to anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-top-bar/8faf4d7f-a092-464c-9123-ffdfcc4488df
  6. bar with menus at top

in Windows 10 Customization
    bar with menus at top: How do I get a bar with menus at top of window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bar-with-menus-at-top/fdbf7fe9-738e-4ddc-9bcd-e7917bcb8807
  7. No color on bars on top.

No color on bars on top.: I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-on-bars-on-top/a44f4228-7433-4c83-adad-8c0aa68221a7
  8. Recycle Bin: I want to Delete or Hide the Icon from my task bar at the top of screen....

Recycle Bin: I want to Delete or Hide the Icon from my task bar at the top of screen....: Recycle Bin: I want to Delete or Hide the Icon from my task bar at the top of screen. Windows 2000, Dell Ispirion 15, bought May 2018. I tried every possible instructions listed in their Complete Control Panel - at least 7 different ones. Thanks for whatever assistance...
  9. Want 'on top', 'favourite folder' buttons on app & other title bars?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want 'on top', 'favourite folder' buttons on app & other title bars?: Want buttons for 'on top', 'favourite folders', 'recent folders' and more on many of your Windows? [img] Actual Window Manager, which adds the buttons, is not free, but can be obtained effectively for free with the Trialpay scheme. Actual Window Manager: Multiple...
  10. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307