Windows 10: i want to delete user account

Discus and support i want to delete user account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a user account which is shown on enter password screen i want to delete it but it isn't showing up in control panel... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Akshay Chopra 123, Sep 28, 2020.

1. i want to delete user account

I have a user account which is shown on enter password screen i want to delete it but it isn't showing up in control panel

:)

Akshay Chopra 123, Sep 28, 2020
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Sep 28, 2020
  4. i want to delete user account

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

i want to delete user account

1. i want to delete user account - Similar Threads - delete user account

2. I want to delete an user account but keep the data in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an user account but keep the data in it.: I have 2 user accounts and for some reason I want to delete it but keep the data inside of it. I have not maintained the data, so I don't even know which file belongs to which user account. I don't even know how to back up those files so if you don't have any suggestions then...
  3. I want to delete an user account but keep the data in it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete an user account but keep the data in it.: I have 2 user accounts and for some reason I want to delete it but keep the data inside of it. I have not maintained the data, so I don't even know which file belongs to which user account. I don't even know how to back up those files so if you don't have any suggestions then...
  4. I want to delete an user account but keep the data in it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i want windows user account pictures as the pictures i had got deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want windows user account pictures as the pictures i had got deleted: Hello IO want the wuindors account pictures as the fo;der got deleted i am unable to get these from websites i know kindly provide me a link from where i can download windows user account pictures...
  6. i want windows user account pictures as the pictures i had got deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want windows user account pictures as the pictures i had got deleted: Hello IO want the wuindors account pictures as the fo;der got deleted i am unable to get these from websites i know kindly provide me a link from where i can download windows user account pictures...
  7. I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake: I have deleted one of the two user accounts by mistake. All the files connected with the account was also deleted. I want to recover the data files and photos and documents about 8-9 GB. Since I have deleted the user account, I can't access onedrive also to access my files....
  8. I want to delete my account and give the adminostrator role to another user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to delete my account and give the adminostrator role to another user: Hi, I have a laptop that I want to give to my wife, she already has an account on it with administrator rights. now she needs more storage space and I don't use this laptop anymore. We tried to remove my account from the family and friends tap but it didn't work there is...
  9. Want to DELETE second User Account at login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to DELETE second User Account at login: Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 PC and I am the only user. My administrator username is "John Doe". Recently when I start the PC, I get 2 options for user login-"John Doe", where I click to enter my password and a second option to use a PIN, both have EXACT name "John Doe". The...
  10. user accounts - can I delete a user account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user accounts - can I delete a user account?: can I delete a user account in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-accounts-can-i-delete-a-user-account/915ac1a1-46cd-42f4-bdcd-e917405b8ae9"