Windows 10: I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.

Discus and support I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Actually, I have window operating system installed in ParkingLot which responsible for detecting LicensePlate so system keeps run all time. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zanul Siddiqui, Feb 1, 2024.

1. I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.

Actually, I have window operating system installed in ParkingLot which responsible for detecting LicensePlate so system keeps run all time. But sometime it automatically restarts for feature updates and while restarting it stuck on restart window and sometime it shows a window upgrade option to window 11 so I have to manually go to the site and click on keep windows 10. I already added rules in our system configs to avoid automatic updates but it still happened on feature updates. what are possible options to completely disabled all type of updates

:)

Zanul Siddiqui, Feb 1, 2024
Thema:

I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.

1. I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc. - Similar Threads - disable kinds update

2. I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.: Actually, I have window operating system installed in ParkingLot which responsible for detecting LicensePlate so system keeps run all time. But sometime it automatically restarts for feature updates and while restarting it stuck on restart window and sometime it shows a...
  3. I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to disable all kinds of update whether it's feature update or window upgrade update etc.: Actually, I have window operating system installed in ParkingLot which responsible for detecting LicensePlate so system keeps run all time. But sometime it automatically restarts for feature updates and while restarting it stuck on restart window and sometime it shows a...
  4. How to disable Automatic Driver update any kind of update whether from the system or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable Automatic Driver update any kind of update whether from the system or...: How to keep custom installed drivers for certain devices in other words I have a laptop with a malfunctioned keyboard such that it some buttons like 6, delete keeps on being clicked. I firstly restricted the number of repetitive clicks but the solutions did not worked so I...
  5. Disable Windows 10 features update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable Windows 10 features update: Would it be possible to permanently disable Windows 10 features update but allow security updates to take place normally. 174723
  6. want to disable windows update service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    want to disable windows update service: Is there any legitimate way beside the registry method to disable the windows update service ? It keeps turning itself on during next reboot and I really want to to disable it for now. Someone help ? submitted by /u/xNEONZZ [link] [comments]...
  7. I want to disable automatic Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to disable automatic Windows update: I had some important files on my office PC. My computer updated on its own and I lost some information. Who knows is it possible to disable automatic Windows updates and set update in a manual mode?...
  8. Windows update, store, add features, windows update check, etc etc not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update, store, add features, windows update check, etc etc not working: HP Pavilion 27" Touchscreen All in One Processor i7 (9700T) Graphics GeForce GTX 1050 Ram: 16GB Windows 10 Home (1903) I was trying to add windows features and it continued to "downloading required files." i let it go for 3 days before I turned it off. seemes to be...
  9. Win 10 Updates, Upgrades, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Updates, Upgrades, etc.: II am running Win 10 on an x64 - based system with an AMD-A6 quad-core engine. Lately I am encouraged to update using the Microsoft updating system and after all the code is added and my machine is meant to re-boot it does not. It hangs up in a never-never-land and won't...
  10. Disable feature updates (upgrades)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable feature updates (upgrades): Currently I have "regular" updates disabled via GP (and occasionally I do a manual check, which then downloads and installs them). 1. Does this setting also stop feature updates (like the upcoming "Creators update") from being automatically downloaded and installed? 2. If...