Windows 10: I want to download and apply the update

Discus and support I want to download and apply the update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 update policy is a ****. You newer mind to ask if I want to download and apply the update. You just start the download even when I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ilhanHorasan, Oct 30, 2018.

1. I want to download and apply the update

Windows 10 update policy is a ****. You newer mind to ask if I want to download and apply the update. You just start the download even when I am using a mobile connection and waste by gigabyte quota. You just start the update without minding if I want it or not. You should realise that I paid for this computer and your software. It should function with my will. You don't have the right to use my PC as if it is your toy. You should realise that you are pushing hard to make a lot of people like me to leave windows and strat using LINUX.

Even tough your October 2018 update is reported as bad in your support site you didn't mind to apply that **** to my pc and ruined my desktop.

:)

ilhanHorasan, Oct 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 30, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Oct 30, 2018
  4. I want to download and apply the update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

I want to download and apply the update

1. I want to download and apply the update - Similar Threads - download apply update

2. i want to cancel the download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to cancel the download: I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH RAM ON MY PC ALL IN ONE HOW DO I CANCEL THE DOWNLOAD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-the-download/df8db38d-c8a9-4fb2-b06c-e1bc896b4194
  3. a new update just downloaded and I do not want it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    a new update just downloaded and I do not want it.: How can I find updates on my system that have not been and have been installed? Once I find the update I am looking for, is there anything special I need to do to remove it?...
  4. a new update just downloaded and I do not want it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a new update just downloaded and I do not want it.: How can I find updates on my system that have not been and have been installed? Once I find the update I am looking for, is there anything special I need to do to remove it?...
  5. a new update just downloaded and I do not want it.

6. i want download app

i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  7. I want to download the 5GB file containing windows10.0-kb5010386-x64 as when I applied this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to download the 5GB file containing windows10.0-kb5010386-x64 as when I applied this...: I want to download the 5GB file containing windows10.0-kb5010386-x64 as when I applied this kb5010386 patch, the download must have failed as some files are missing. Where do I find it?...
  8. I want to download the 5GB file containing windows10.0-kb5010386-x64 as when I applied this...

I want to download the 5GB file containing windows10.0-kb5010386-x64 as when I applied this...: I want to download the 5GB file containing windows10.0-kb5010386-x64 as when I applied this kb5010386 patch, the download must have failed as some files are missing. Where do I find it?...
  9. Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.: Hi my name is Tristan A. i love playing minecraft Java and windows 10 and in java i am trying to download .jar files for the java edition i have java installed and i believe it is up to date and good but when i try to download files of google Chrome it downloads as a(n)...
  10. For the first time in eleven years, updates downloaded and applied.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For the first time in eleven years, updates downloaded and applied.: I turned on my computer this afternoon to find that windows update was checking for updates in the background like it should. It found some, and I cringed when I saw that it had a Cumulative Update and Malicious Software Removal Tool bundled together. It also had an Adobe...