Windows 10: i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no...

Discus and support i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; help install instagram photos to save in my dell computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithTodd1, Apr 10, 2021.

1. i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no...

help install instagram photos to save in my dell computer

:)

KeithTodd1, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 10, 2021
  3. MS Meg Win User
    instagram

I love my Nokia Windows phone so very much that employing this workaround for Instagram (which I do use on occasion and enjoy seeing the posts from family and friends) is worth the extra step:

I kept my older Android phone. Although it doesn't work as a phone without the SIM card, it does work via wireless for other actions. I eMail myself a photo, download it into the Droid and upload it to Instagram.

And one day Instagram will get on board, I'm confident, because Facebook is available. FB now owns Instagram, after all.

MS Meg, Apr 10, 2021
  4. HanisNur Win User

i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no...

missing instagram pictures after reactivating it

Hi, my recent post is missing right after i reactivating my instagram account. I even request to download my data and the picture is not even in the file. i have not violated any rules and has contacted instagram but no help was gained. What should i do??

HanisNur, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no...

1. i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no... - Similar Threads - download friends pictures

2. why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?: Recently, one of my devices got activated bitlocke security do to a Windows update. That lead me to search for my bitloke unlock key, I know where I should get it, but when I make two-step verification, I get stoked in to the SMS code that Microsoft spouses to send me to my...
  3. why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?: Recently, one of my devices got activated bitlocke security do to a Windows update. That lead me to search for my bitloke unlock key, I know where I should get it, but when I make two-step verification, I get stoked in to the SMS code that Microsoft spouses to send me to my...
  4. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  5. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  6. I want bing pictures off my computer,

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want bing pictures off my computer,: I dont want to see them on start up or ever. I do not want edge - this piece of garbage - starting itself when I start up my computer. I have followed all the instructions I have uninstalled bing adn still this garbage appears everyday. FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT PART OF ANY...
  7. My account sometime is asking for a password but i don t have one , i restart the pc and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My account sometime is asking for a password but i don t have one , i restart the pc and...: So my first question is how does that works ? I have my own Microsoft account that i used for quite a long time from now and sometime purely random when i start my pc is asking for a password, but i never set one !! I restart the pc and than it doesn t need it anymore , it...
  8. i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone

i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone: want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-pictures-from-hp-computer-to/bc2d7a14-063b-4b3d-bbd8-af77d2277371
  9. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have: my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-computer-is-asking-for-a-reboot-device/5921e6b0-baf1-420a-9538-2415795c0ee1
  10. I don`t have Office 365 on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don`t have Office 365 on my Windows 10: I don`t have Office 365 on my Windows 10. How I can installing other programs less for typing text in my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/aleksander/d7963730-8d46-4711-913d-53f09a645749