Windows 10: I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

Discus and support I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthewB_673, Oct 21, 2019.

1. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can download them is my C drive (SSD). But that is clearly not true, I have a HDD with 1 TB on it. All other gaming subscription services and clients easily allow me to install to my HDD.

But the microsoft store is not letting me and not giving me the option. I have gone into my system settings on my PC and changed where new apps are installed - to my HDD. But this has not worked as the store will not give me the option to do so.

Please can I get some support. I have run the troubleshooter on the store but this bug is not letting me install my games I have purchased. Thanks.

:)

MatthewB_673, Oct 21, 2019

2. Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD

Hello, i currently got a new gaming PC and it came with a 256 GB SSD along with a hard drive. However, i have already used all the available space on the SSD, and would now like to download games and store it in the Hard Drive. I have already went to the
    settings and put "download new content on HDD" or something along those lines. However, i am attempting to resume the download of a certain game, but the download is already stored in the SSD, and cannot resume due to lack of space. I would like to transfer
    this game/download to the hard drive rather than the SSD but do not know how. Please help. Thank you.

Joe12345671, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Oct 21, 2019
  4. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

Confused about hard drives: HDD and SSD

Browsing through the Microsoft Store for a new pc, I see various hard drives listed, such as:

16GB eMMC

32GB eMMC

500GB 5400 RPM HDD

2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz

32GB SSD [?]

64GB SSD

I understand that solid state drives are good, though expensive. What I don't understand is what size of an SSD would be the equivalent of, say, a terabyte HD? It seems that 64GB is the largest SSD offered here. What size HDD would equal that capacity?

And, BTW, what is an eMMC?

Grandpa Jim, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

1. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is... - Similar Threads - download games Store

2. I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...: I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and delete all files and documents from it, leaving only Windows. I want the HDD to remain unchanged, so that all documents remain on it after formatting the SSD. I have windows 10 pro...
  3. I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...: I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and delete all files and documents from it, leaving only Windows. I want the HDD to remain unchanged, so that all documents remain on it after formatting the SSD. I have windows 10 pro...
  4. I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can not download the game from the Microsoft Store on my external drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not download the game from the Microsoft Store on my external drive: Why can't I download games from the Microsoft Store on my external hard drive, but I have a low-memory SSD that I can not download games like SEA OF THIVES or FORZA 4 there, but I can download them without ERROR, but when I want these games on the external hard drive I can...
  6. Cannot download onto my Hard Drive, Microsoft Store

Cannot download onto my Hard Drive, Microsoft Store: I cannot download a game onto my hard drive i click the install button and nothing happens, I have followed multiple online guides and have done so many things to try and make this work, but for some reason the Microsoft Store wants me to down load it on my SSD and will not...
  7. Microsoft store no downloading games on my d drive

Microsoft store no downloading games on my d drive: when i try downloading sea of thieves on my D drive i click install but it doesn't do anything and there is enough space but when i change it to my c and e drive it works but my c doesn't have enough space but it still works and i had this issue with ark survival evolved as...
  8. Games downloaded from Microsoft Store on a HDD not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games downloaded from Microsoft Store on a HDD not opening: So, I have had this problem for a long time now, and many others have it too. Searched every article I found on it without success. Basically, when I download any game from the microsoft store, and download it to my hdd-drive because my ssd-drive is small and I can't install...
  9. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  10. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I can't watch videos from an sd card without the computer glitching and my whole screen glitches every now and then for like half a second. It is a fresh PC build. Please help!!! all my drivers are up to date and I even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i have a harddrive can i download games from ps now on my pc