Windows 10: I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

Discus and support I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthewB_673, Oct 21, 2019.

1. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can download them is my C drive (SSD). But that is clearly not true, I have a HDD with 1 TB on it. All other gaming subscription services and clients easily allow me to install to my HDD.

But the microsoft store is not letting me and not giving me the option. I have gone into my system settings on my PC and changed where new apps are installed - to my HDD. But this has not worked as the store will not give me the option to do so.

Please can I get some support. I have run the troubleshooter on the store but this bug is not letting me install my games I have purchased. Thanks.

:)

MatthewB_673, Oct 21, 2019

2. Download games on Hard Drive instead of SSD

Hello, i currently got a new gaming PC and it came with a 256 GB SSD along with a hard drive. However, i have already used all the available space on the SSD, and would now like to download games and store it in the Hard Drive. I have already went to the
    settings and put "download new content on HDD" or something along those lines. However, i am attempting to resume the download of a certain game, but the download is already stored in the SSD, and cannot resume due to lack of space. I would like to transfer
    this game/download to the hard drive rather than the SSD but do not know how. Please help. Thank you.

Joe12345671, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Oct 21, 2019
  4. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

Confused about hard drives: HDD and SSD

Browsing through the Microsoft Store for a new pc, I see various hard drives listed, such as:

16GB eMMC

32GB eMMC

500GB 5400 RPM HDD

2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz

32GB SSD [?]

64GB SSD

I understand that solid state drives are good, though expensive. What I don't understand is what size of an SSD would be the equivalent of, say, a terabyte HD? It seems that 64GB is the largest SSD offered here. What size HDD would equal that capacity?

And, BTW, what is an eMMC?

Grandpa Jim, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

1. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is... - Similar Threads - download games Store

2. Microsoft Store Is not downloading games on my Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Is not downloading games on my Windows 10: I am a Windows 10 user. I wanted to install Asphalt 8: Airborne on my Windows 10 .But When I press install it does nothing. Not even say anything.What do I do now ?My PC Specifications are compatible.What to do ? Any one can help? My PC Specifications: RAM: 4GB Storage :...
  3. How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive?: 1. How do I transfer apps like One Drive, Back up and Sync, and Dropbox that include other files from the cloud? I would want to transfer both the apps and the cloud documents. 2. How do I transfer SOME games from steam? 3. How do I direct the installation of some...
  4. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  5. How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my...: Why won't Office 365 download to my hdd (D drive) when my setting show all apps to download to that drive? In my computer my C drive is the SSD and my D drive is the HDD. I changed the settings under "storage" in my computer so that all apps would download to my HDD,...
  6. Game Downloaded from MS Store, Uninstalled, But Retains My Game Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Downloaded from MS Store, Uninstalled, But Retains My Game Data: I have downloaded GameLoft's Asphalt 9 from the Microsoft Store some time back. I uninstalled it for a couple months, and I want to reinstall it now, but I want to start over completely with no saved data. When I go back in to the Microsoft Store and go to my Library, it...
  7. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I can't watch videos from an sd card without the computer glitching and my whole screen glitches every now and then for like half a second. It is a fresh PC build. Please help!!! all my drivers are up to date and I even...
  8. I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM MY MICROSOFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM MY MICROSOFT STORE: hi, i bought the laptop early this year. everything works just fine until that dreadful day, that I have to format my laptop for personal reasons. since then, I could not install anything from my Microsoft store. why is this happening??? it always says that 'we couldn't...
  9. I have Windows 10 on my HDD and I want it on my SSD.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 on my HDD and I want it on my SSD.: A few years ago I bought Windows 10 on a disk and installed it onto my HDD. Now I have an SSD and want the better load times that come with having the OS on the SSD. I still have the original packaging and disk, along with the activation key. Would there be any way to...
  10. Store Games not signing in as my store login

in Windows 10 Support
    Store Games not signing in as my store login: My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i have a harddrive can i download games from ps now on my pc