Windows 10: i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone

Discus and support i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard R -FS, May 14, 2019 at 6:52 PM.

1. i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone

want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone

:)

Richard R -FS, May 14, 2019 at 6:52 PM

2. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any
    suggestions welcome. Thanks

3. sigust Win User
    downloading pictures to iphone

I want to download pictures from my computer to my Iphone

4. i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port.

I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result.

CarlLeonard2, May 14, 2019 at 6:57 PM
Thema:

i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone

1. i want to download pictures from hp computer to iphone - Similar Threads - download pictures computer

2. Not all photos get downloaded from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all photos get downloaded from iPhone: I want to download my photos from iPhone but only part of them get downloaded. So I make an attempt to download them again but the system duplicate the photos I have downloaded before...
  3. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  4. How to disconnect iPhone from computer?

How to disconnect iPhone from computer?: I want to disconnect my iPhone from the Photo App on my laptop. This app always receives photos from my phone and I’d like to stop it but I don’t know how....
  5. I can’t transfer photos from iPhone to the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t transfer photos from iPhone to the computer: My iPhone got connected to the PC without any problems but when I try to open pictures on the iPhone to transfer them to the PC, it doesn’t allow me to select them. I encountered this issue a few days ago after update....
  6. Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find a picture I put on here from Iphone: I am on facebook in "marketplace" and trying to find the picture I sent to put on the ad, and I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-a-picture-i-put-on-here-from-iphone/81158612-3c09-4821-a847-cff93b86c2f8
  7. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....
  8. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....
  9. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...
  10. Downloading pictures to computer

Downloading pictures to computer: Since installing Windows 10 I can't download pictures from my digital camera to my computer. What can I do to fix the problem 18018