Windows 10: I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc

Discus and support I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased alot of games on my xbox and now I cant get them back.Please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RadPhoenix222, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc

I purchased alot of games on my xbox and now I cant get them back.Please help

:)

RadPhoenix222, Oct 21, 2020

2. Purchased Xbox Live games WILL NOT download!!

ok this is similar to many post's but it seems that the problem is getting worse.

Firstly, I am using a HTC 7 Trophy, I am connected via my home WiFi.. and I use my own xbox live gamertag details for purchases.

I first noticed problems when an update became available for HTC Hub, this update would not download.

After about a week or two an update was released for the xbox live game Flight Control (which I have fully purchased).. Once again this would not download. I posted the problem on here.

J WOODS who's profile is here>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com...jtvJYNskiIBdBpmExx7x5usQ1vr19dUVu8=&sp=forums

He posted this as an answer to the problem

For the symptoms you are describing, I would suggest the following steps:

• Delete the app from the Phone by tapping and holding on the app and then tapping “delete”.
    • Go back to Marketplace and reinstall the app.
    If that doesn’t work:

• Turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 - 60 seconds, replace the battery and restart the phone. Removing the battery may not be absolutely necessary but I don't want to tell you to try it later I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc :)
    • Repeat the first 2 steps above.
    Let us know if this works.

Best regards.

IT DOES NOT WORK...

Now, after following J Woods advice, Flight Control WILL NOT download at all. I am still connected via my WiFi...and every time I try to download the game it displays "Attention required. Press here." when I press on the message it then displays another
    message. syaing "Can't get this information at the moment. Check again in a little while."

But this is not the only problem of its type..

On December 26th 2010, I purchased Bejewled LIVE from the Xbox Live marketplace on the phone. Straight after purchasing I recieved the same error messages as I did with flight control. Even though I have not been able to download the game as of yet (despite
    many attempts)... Microsoft did not delay in STEALING MY MONEY...

I am getting very fed up of complaining and trying many different methods to try and get my game that I HAVE PAID FOR... But it seems that Microsoft couldn't care less.

They have not even acknowledged that they are aware of this problem or given any indication that they are going to fix it... But yet they are quite happy to take peoples money and refer you to the disclaimer at the bottom of every purchase which claims..
    "there are no refunds on this purchase"

Surely if they cannot provide me with the items I have paid for, then I am entitled to a refund. If anyone knows what I can do about this please reply. Because if this is not fixed soon I will be seeking legal action. Even Microsoft are not above the law,
    and charging me for something that they don't give me is a violation of consumer rights.

GizM0 The Great, Oct 21, 2020
  3. With the Xbox One X, can I download purchased games directly to my laptop?

Hi Ralph,

There are games that can be downloaded on Windows 10 computer after purchasing it on Xbox One console. These are the Xbox Play Anywhere Title games. For us to properly assist you, we need to verify some information. Kindly answer the question below:

• Are you trying to download the game you've purchased on your Xbox One to your Windows 10 computer?

Wilfred Mac, Oct 21, 2020
  4. I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc

I bbought Forza Horizon 3 for PC but it won't run. Can I swap t for the Xbox game instead?

Hi Charles,

If you've purchased an Xbox Play Anywhere version of Forza Horizon 3, you may download and play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10. To do so, you'll need to sign in to the Xbox One console using the same Microsoft account you've used to purchase the game.
    Refer to
    How to install games on Xbox One
    for the steps. If you're prompted to purchase the game, it may be due to one of the following reasons:

• You're not signed in with the profile that owns the game license.
    • The game you've purchased is not an Xbox Play Anywhere version.
    To verify the transaction, we suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox support team. You may contact them via chat support or request a call at your preferred date and time. Refer to this

link
    for their contact information.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc

1. I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc - Similar Threads - download games purchased

2. Where is my game I purchased?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my game I purchased?: I purchased AOE2 for my win 11 from the MS store. All it did was say "installing dependencies". Not sure where my game is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-game-i-purchased/7082f299-ac57-40ad-b6a3-9744cee929e9
  3. Where is my game I purchased?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my game I purchased?: I purchased AOE2 for my win 11 from the MS store. All it did was say "installing dependencies". Not sure where my game is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-game-i-purchased/7082f299-ac57-40ad-b6a3-9744cee929e9
  4. i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't: I did the changin the location in storage settings but when i try and download it it says error i read that i culd change the windowsapp folders name but it says i need permision but i am an admin on my pc. can you guys help me...
  5. i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to download a game to my D drive but i can't: I did the changin the location in storage settings but when i try and download it it says error i read that i culd change the windowsapp folders name but it says i need permision but i am an admin on my pc. can you guys help me...
  6. How to download my Xbox games into my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download my Xbox games into my pc: Hi, I heard that the games we own on xbox can be downloaded and played in a pc. I've tried but I can't, it doesn't give me the option. How can I do it?...
  7. How to tell if I purchased a Game/DLC for my Windows 10 PC or my Xbox?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to tell if I purchased a Game/DLC for my Windows 10 PC or my Xbox?: This has been baffling me for the past few days. As my title states I am trying to find out how I can tell what I am about to purchase from Microsoft's website. I purchased "The Outer Worlds" back on October 29th 2019 for my Windows 10 PC. [ATTACH] On March 15th 2021 I...
  8. New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc: Hi, I just got a new laptop and I want to redownload the games that I purchased on my old laptop without having to buy a whole new game. Is that a possible fix?...
  9. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?: I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my Xbox, when I want to play them on the PC. Do I have to re-buy all of my games of the PC? If so, I will be spending $1000s on...
  10. I can't download a game I purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a game I purchased: Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them , when i went to redownload from the store it said trial owned altho i have the full game i bought Thank you...