Windows 10: I want to downsize my calulator on the startup bar. It was 2 x 3 inch an now it is the...

Discus and support I want to downsize my calulator on the startup bar. It was 2 x 3 inch an now it is the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My calculator on start up has grown from 2 x 3 inches to the whole page. Help cannot use calculator as it is.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertPerry7, May 27, 2019.

1. I want to downsize my calulator on the startup bar. It was 2 x 3 inch an now it is the...

My calculator on start up has grown from 2 x 3 inches to the whole page. Help cannot use calculator as it is.

:)

RobertPerry7, May 27, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 27, 2019
  3. savra13 Win User
    top of every page have 1 1/2 to 2 inch margin wasted space....big search bar then tool bar

How do I get rid of the 2 inch wasted space at top of screen? After upgrading to Windows 10 I have a search window bar of at least 1 1/2 inches and under it a tool bar. This is on my Facebook Page and on my Gmail page.....how do I make it about 1/2
    inch like it used to be? I am using Internet Explorer 11. The upgrade said everything would be the same and it is not!!!

savra13, May 27, 2019
  4. billLey Win User

I want to downsize my calulator on the startup bar. It was 2 x 3 inch an now it is the...

Magnifier: Stuck in 2" x 3" square. No lens. No settings bar.

My Windows 10 Magnifier is stuck. The "Windows" key with the "+" key opens a 2" x 3" window.

I can magnify or reduce within that window by repeatedly pressing Windows and + or -. But I can not
    enlarge the window itself doing that. Or any other way I can think of. I can close the 2 x 3 window with "Windows" and "Escape."

That's it. I have no other control options, because there's no settings bar. There's also no "lens."

billLey, May 27, 2019
Thema:

I want to downsize my calulator on the startup bar. It was 2 x 3 inch an now it is the...

1. I want to downsize my calulator on the startup bar. It was 2 x 3 inch an now it is the... - Similar Threads - downsize calulator startup

2. 2 x 7 inch touch screen not working as they should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 x 7 inch touch screen not working as they should: Well I have bought 2 x 7 inch touch screen to attach to my computer 1 via hdmi directly and 1 via type c to hdmi, the issue with windows 11 is that if i only use 1, it's working perfectly !as soon as I attach my second one, they don't work as independent touch screens, but I...
  3. 2 x 7 inch touch screen not working as they should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 x 7 inch touch screen not working as they should: Well I have bought 2 x 7 inch touch screen to attach to my computer 1 via hdmi directly and 1 via type c to hdmi, the issue with windows 11 is that if i only use 1, it's working perfectly !as soon as I attach my second one, they don't work as independent touch screens, but I...
  4. Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react: When I click on the Windows bar, then it needs 2-3 seconds to react.Like change the volume.I made a small Screen Recording of the issue:Video of Laggy Windows barWhat I tried:sfc /scannow no errors reporteddism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth no errors reportedchkdsk...
  5. My OC (3) 2/3 full

in Windows 10 Support
    My OC (3) 2/3 full: Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter 180897
  6. My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??: The system tray on my desktop suddenly decided to get much larger. It was 1/2 inch high, and now is 2 inches high. It now occupies 1/3 of my Lenovo laptop screen. I've tried everything to fix it, but NG. Windows 10....
  7. Downsize Resolution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downsize Resolution: How can I downsize the resolution of a Jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downsize-resolution/d5e1c4cf-8671-4b1a-8c40-3193e04b1a76
  8. X program in my startup settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    X program in my startup settings: So, I found this app/program in my surface pro 4 I don't know what it is or how to uninstall/delete it. can someone tell me what this is? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-program-in-my-startup-settings/472b1e0a-95cb-4d9d-af71-ad691fa67d7e
  9. lockscreen and desktop screen became 2-3 inches shorter on the right side

lockscreen and desktop screen became 2-3 inches shorter on the right side: I recently had to do a reset on my win 10. Before the reset all displays filled the entire screen. After the reset all my displays became 2-3" s shorter on the right side ( both up and down as well as from right to left). Now there is a solid black space instead of any diplay...
  10. 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge: How do I get rid of 1 1/2" dark gray bar at top of Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/1-12-inch-gray-bar-at-top-of-edge/63c48ee6-7e62-4a4f-a3f0-488ccf5196ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what 3 inch O.D dowmsize

2. How to reduce size of calulator