Windows 10: i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing

Discus and support i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have bluestacks on my pc but its running slow and for it to be fast i need to enable virtualization and in which i am not able to access the the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by giftnyamuch, Nov 30, 2020.

1. i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing

I have bluestacks on my pc but its running slow and for it to be fast i need to enable virtualization

and in which i am not able to access the the bios settings because it needs my administrator password

which i do not have a clue of it .what should i do to know it

:)

giftnyamuch, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Nov 30, 2020
  3. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Nov 30, 2020
  4. i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing

Virtualization isn't enabled in firmware

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are seeing the option Virtualization enabled in firmware as No even after enabling the Virtualization technology from BIOS.

To identify the main root cause of the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. What is the version of BIOS installed on the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. Do you see the option to enable Hyper-V in
      Turn Windows Features on/off section? (Press Windows +
      R and type appwiz.cpl > Turn Windows Features on/off >
      Hyper-V)

You can refer the articles for more information on
    Installing Hyper-V
    and
    Creating Hyper-V
    on Windows 10.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further with the issue.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing

1. i want to enable virtualization but my pc is not allowing - Similar Threads - enable virtualization allowing

2. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  3. i want to know that my laptop has virtualization technology and i want to run an virtual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i want to know that my laptop has virtualization technology and i want to run an virtual...: Ihad an i3 processor 1 socket , 2 core and 4 logical processorswith 8 gb of ram DDR2 and 128 gb of ssd in which window 10 is installed and 1 TB of hddI want to run virtual machinekali linux i386 using VMware.can i do virtualization after seeing the the above specification in...
  4. i want to know that my laptop has virtualization technology and i want to run an virtual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to know that my laptop has virtualization technology and i want to run an virtual...: Ihad an i3 processor 1 socket , 2 core and 4 logical processorswith 8 gb of ram DDR2 and 128 gb of ssd in which window 10 is installed and 1 TB of hddI want to run virtual machinekali linux i386 using VMware.can i do virtualization after seeing the the above specification in...
  5. i want to know that my laptop has virtualization technology and i want to run an virtual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. virtualization enabling

virtualization enabling: I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling/4542f6a1-5be6-44bf-b48a-084e5733a124
  7. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Virtualization: I'm trying to enable virtualization on my TUF laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H). Whenever I enable SVM in bios, Windows fails to boot up, I have to go back to bios and disable SVM to get windows to load. Any ideas? submitted by /u/NobleUnknown_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Enable Virtualization

Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...
  9. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology: Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help (actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box) b....
  10. Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable BIOS to allow virtual technology: Please help, a. How to Enable CPU Virtualization in my Surface's BIOS (in Windows 10 Pro) - soon after I restart the computer, I cannot get in BIOS screen, please help (actually I could not successfully import "OVF" format file into virtual box) b....