Windows 10: I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step

Discus and support I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by peterobba, Nov 8, 2018.

1. peterobba Win User

I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step

I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step

:)

peterobba, Nov 8, 2018

2. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Password option is not disabled or removed and there isn't no option for this

PALAIOLOGOSK., Nov 27, 2018
  3. Disabling User Passwords Disables PIN and Hello?

Hello Eric,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the sign in option is not working after you disabled the option for PIN input for password.

At this point, I would suggest you to deploy the
    System Restore option in Windows.

This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restore points are generated when you install a new app, driver, or Windows update, and when you

create a restore point manually
    . Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.

• Search Control Panel for Recovery.

• Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

• Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select
      Next > Finish.

In order to disable the PIN sign in option in Windows 10, refer to the below steps.

Step 1: Access PC settings and open
    Users and accounts

Step 2: Select Sign-in options and tap the
    Remove
    button under PIN.

Note: you can navigate to the same path in order to re-enable the PIN.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 27, 2018
  4. I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to enter my pc without placing the pin or password as disabling that step - Similar Threads - enter without placing

2. there is no place to enter the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    there is no place to enter the password: Hi, I just got a new laptop. Today I logged into my Microsoft account, but then it got signed out. Now, when I turned on my laptop, I saw that Windows doesn't open until the lock screen sign in, but there is no place to enter the password. What should I do?and Nothing happens...
  3. there is no place to enter the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no place to enter the password: Hi, I just got a new laptop. Today I logged into my Microsoft account, but then it got signed out. Now, when I turned on my laptop, I saw that Windows doesn't open until the lock screen sign in, but there is no place to enter the password. What should I do?and Nothing happens...
  4. there is no place to enter the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't want to enter a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to enter a PIN: No one else lives here. When I turn the computer on I want to go straight to Edge.I was told how to not enter a password with Windows 10. That computer couldn't be fixed except maybe my reinstalling Windows, so here we are....
  6. I don't want to enter a PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to enter a PIN: No one else lives here. When I turn the computer on I want to go straight to Edge.I was told how to not enter a password with Windows 10. That computer couldn't be fixed except maybe my reinstalling Windows, so here we are....
  7. I want to disable Step Recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to disable Step Recorder: I need to disable Step Recorder. To my undersatnding it is possible to disable this program in Windows 10 pro. But I am using Windows 10 home. Is it possible? How can I perform this operation?...
  8. Sign in to computer without having to enter a password OR pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in to computer without having to enter a password OR pin.: I now use a LOCAL ACCOUNT to sign in to my computers WITHOUT a pin or password, BUT I get email after email telling me to verify my account. I have blocked, designated as junk, reported them as phishing and they still come everyday. I want to see if I start logging in with my...
  9. Windows 10 - I never want to have to enter a password or a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - I never want to have to enter a password or a PIN: Just recovered after a Win 10 update disaster. (Thanks to some helpful people on this forum) This version of 10 is a bit different than the previous. The NETPLWIZ solution does not work - the box for for Users Must Enter...etc remains unchecked and the lock screen persists....
  10. Disabling the login PIN without a password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabling the login PIN without a password: I've been using a pin to login to windows 10 after boot up, but now I've decided I would rather have it login automatically. I've seen many explanations on how to disable the pin, but they all require a password. I'm pretty sure I never entered a password for this computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I CANNOT ENTER PASSWORDS ON MY PC WITHOUT THE LAGUAGE OPTION PUT BACK ON MY TASKBAR