Windows 10: I want to exit from Insider and to return Windows 10 to no-insider version !

Discus and support I want to exit from Insider and to return Windows 10 to no-insider version ! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to exit from Windows Insider version. And i want to change the version of Windows 10 x64 Romanian to first stable version 1807 . Or to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Augustin CristianTurcanu, Dec 27, 2019.

1. I want to exit from Insider and to return Windows 10 to no-insider version !

I want to exit from Windows Insider version. And i want to change the version of Windows 10 x64 Romanian to first stable version 1807 . Or to change the version of Windows 10 x64 Romanian to stable version not-Insider Windows 10 x64 , who exist for december 2019 or another stable version of Windows 10 x64 not Insider ! Thanks !

:)

Augustin CristianTurcanu, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Dec 27, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

I want to exit from Insider and to return Windows 10 to no-insider version !

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

I want to exit from Insider and to return Windows 10 to no-insider version !

1. I want to exit from Insider and to return Windows 10 to no-insider version ! - Similar Threads - exit Insider return

2. I Can't exit the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't exit the windows insider program: Hi guys, I've been trying to get out of the Windows Insider program for a long time. Today I made a Clean installation of Windows 11 and even so I could not get out. I have already unsubscribed on microsoft portal but my windows version continues to be the evaluation version...
  3. I Can't exit the windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't exit the windows insider program: Hi guys, I've been trying to get out of the Windows Insider program for a long time. Today I made a Clean installation of Windows 11 and even so I could not get out. I have already unsubscribed on microsoft portal but my windows version continues to be the evaluation version...
  4. Issues exiting insider builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues exiting insider builds: Hello.recently, My windows 10 computer has been constantly urging me to upgrade to windows 11 in settings, and when i go to restart, it shows as an option to update and restart. Me thinking this is a windows 10 update I click it, for it to run to windows 11.So I’ve stopped...
  5. Issues exiting insider builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues exiting insider builds: Hello.recently, My windows 10 computer has been constantly urging me to upgrade to windows 11 in settings, and when i go to restart, it shows as an option to update and restart. Me thinking this is a windows 10 update I click it, for it to run to windows 11.So I’ve stopped...
  6. Issues exiting insider builds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I exit a Windows Insider update?

How do I exit a Windows Insider update?: How? I can go back, but I don't know which one is Insider. Which one is from the insider program? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-exit-a-windows-insider-update/42b51f05-fe32-499d-aa4f-00eca454ddb1
  8. How do I exit the Insider Program?

How do I exit the Insider Program?: How do I exit the Insider Program and get the current October 2018 1809 Update? My computer hasn't been updated since a September 15th Insider update. I have stopped the Insider program weeks ago....
  9. Windows 10 Insider Program User Options to Stop Insider Program Missing: How to Exit...

Windows 10 Insider Program User Options to Stop Insider Program Missing: How to Exit...: Hello: I've been participating in the insider program and intended to select Option Number 2 to stop receiving Windows 10 Pre-release version upon receipt of the next production version. I now confront this problem. Upon downloading and successful installation of pre...
  10. Inside Xbox Returns September 25 from Goodwood

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Xbox Returns September 25 from Goodwood: PG_KgOXfwiA Inside Xbox returns on Tuesday, September 25 at 1:00 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, with a special episode spotlighting Forza Horizon 4. We’ll be live from Great Britain, the setting for the latest entry in the Horizon...