Windows 10: I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

Discus and support I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want to extend time screen goes black and to sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ThomWalker, Oct 30, 2018.

1. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

I want to extend time screen goes black and to sleep

:)

ThomWalker, Oct 30, 2018

2. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

how to extend time screen goes black and to sleep

ThomWalker, Oct 30, 2018
  3. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

I want to extend time screen goes black and to sleep

ThomWalker, Oct 30, 2018
  4. lacrumb Win User

I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

Go Settings, System, Power & sleep

lacrumb, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep - Similar Threads - extend screen goes

2. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  3. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  4. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Extend screen time out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend screen time out: How do I extend screen timeout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-screen-time-out/e5c25b97-42e5-4b48-bf30-1d5fc013b416
  6. Extend screen time out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend screen time out: How do I extend screen timeout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-screen-time-out/e5c25b97-42e5-4b48-bf30-1d5fc013b416
  7. Extend screen time out

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  9. Unable to extend screen time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to extend screen time: My screen time was up and I asked my father to extend it. He allowed me to play more and changed the time but nothing happened. I still cannot play because the computer says I don’t have screen time any more...
  10. I want to extend my screen space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to extend my screen space: I play full screen games and need to extend my screen space. That’s why I decided to buy a monitor to connect it to my laptop. But this monitor has a black screen when connected. Please, help me.....