Windows 10: I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can...

Discus and support I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can pause/play things from it. I only want it to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamieRawlinson, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can...

I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can... 7bd4c5fe-0a2c-493f-9e60-51d22177a5f7?upload=true.png I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can pause/play things from it. I only want it to be the actual sound slider and nothing else. Tried looking in settings but i dot know where it is as i have never had this problem before.

:)

JamieRawlinson, Jul 10, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 10, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can... :p

cadaveca, Jul 10, 2019
  4. I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can...

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can...

1. I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can... - Similar Threads - find rid thing

2. . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    . I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!: I normally use Yahoo as my news channel; suddenly everything, every story that I want to share have no F on it so I can share with friends and family !! How do I fix this. I WANT TO SHARE THINGS !!!...
  3. where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where do I find windows 10 to which I upgraded: where do I find the windows 10 that I upgraded to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-windows-10-to-which-i-upgraded/04d7868c-17c9-4c39-9c9a-62d9f977a164"
  4. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  5. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....
  6. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  7. where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find list of system sounds and timestamp of their occurence: I would like to see the list of system sounds that windows played recently or the log with time stamp of services/processes using speakers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-list-of-system-sounds-and/88962d86-09cf-4857-a725-51f8c9ba7987"
  8. where can i find my network bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can i find my network bandwidth: where can i find my network bandwidth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-can-i-find-my-network-bandwidth/11b314a5-a75c-481c-ae0d-4cae293f2eec
  9. Where can I find the specific driver I want to restore internet speed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the specific driver I want to restore internet speed?: We have 2 laptops with the same specifications as shown in my profile (Dell Inspiron). We recently had an issue with very slow internet, and having had the problem before I was able to fix it on one laptop by changing a setting on the Dell Wireless network adapter...
  10. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where Can I Get Sound Themes?: I found this Themes - Microsoft Windows but even though it says it includes sound themes I just see pictures. I do not want to clutter my PC up with pics and colors etc. I just want sound themes. I do not want to get a virus downloading from some strange non official site....