Windows 10: I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

Discus and support I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft!I have a question about the format that I want to do on my PC. I have two drives inside. A C: drive and a D: Drive.On the C: drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CptFourtounas, May 9, 2021.

1. I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

Hello Microsoft!I have a question about the format that I want to do on my PC. I have two drives inside. A C: drive and a D: Drive.On the C: drive, windows and apps are installed and on the D: one, I have ONLY games on it.If I format C:, will my games on D: drive get cleared or when I finish windows installation, will the drive be there or I must assing it to a partition and install the games from the beginning?Thanks for your time!

:)

CptFourtounas, May 9, 2021

2. Formatting a second hard drive in windows

Formatting a second hard drive in windows 10. It is a secondary drive does not have any operating system on it, just files. Thanks

LawrenceAguiar1, May 9, 2021
  3. Formatting a second hard drive in windows

What is your question?

Frederik Long, May 9, 2021
  4. I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

Installing second hard drive without formatting

Hi Joel,

Based on the information you've provided, it appears that your 3TB Seagate hard drive is designed to work as an external hard drive, that's why you are being asked to format it when connected and used as an internal.

For best advice on accessing and keeping the data on the hard drive without formatting, we suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer.

Should you have other Windows concern, feel free to contact us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 9, 2021
Thema:

I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

1. I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard... - Similar Threads - format desktop drives

2. How do I format my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I format my hard drive?: So I bought my desktop computer with an internal 1 tb hard drive and I recently got a ssd to make it faster but it has less storage so I wanted to use my hard drive as storage but when I boot from my ssd the hard drive doesnt show up so I was wondering how I would format...
  3. I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive

I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive: [ATTACH] I have already prioritized my PC to boot from my E: drive which has a copy of my windows 10. I used Samsung's Data Migration tool since both my C: and E: are both from Samsung to avoid any hiccups or discrepancies. I'm worried that formatting my C: drive may mess...
  4. I have two hard drives in my computer, can I switch which hard drive windows is on?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have two hard drives in my computer, can I switch which hard drive windows is on?: I have two hard drive in my computer, a 250 gb and a 1tb. Windows is currently on my 250gb hard drive but I want to move it over to the 1tb, is this possible?...
  5. Installing second hard drive without formatting

Installing second hard drive without formatting: First of all do not try this unless you are willing to loose all your data PERIOD!. Purchase a 2TB or 4TB external HDD USB 3.0 and back all your stuff up. I have an 8 year old laptop. When it was new Dell site had 14+ drivers for this system available for download. I...
  6. Having two hard drives.

Having two hard drives.: Hello Andre. I'm here Dinuka. I couldn't tell you that in my laptop there are two hard drives as one SSD and one HDD. Will this change anything when I do a reset as you said me to do.?...
  7. how do i format my hard drive?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i format my hard drive?: HOW DO I FORMAT MY HARD DRIVE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-my-hard-drive/34520f10-5ae7-4dbf-aaf8-e80f1afdbff6"
  8. Can I wipe a second internal hard drive also?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I wipe a second internal hard drive also?: I'm donating my old PC, and it has two internal SSDs. If I choose Reset my PC, and choose Remove everything, will it wipe the second drive for me also? Or give me the option?...
  9. i want to format my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to format my pc: hello guys my pc is too laggy and i have to format it 2 years.I want to fully format it but i dont know very good.I have windows 10 and as i see in google sites i just go to reset pc and choose the options that you want but after this what i will need to install and set the...
  10. i want to format my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to format my pc: hello guys my pc is too laggy and i have to format it 2 years.I want to fully format it but i dont know very good.I have windows 10 and as i see in google sites i just go to reset pc and choose the options that you want but after this what i will need to install and set the...