Windows 10: I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

Discus and support I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft!I have a question about the format that I want to do on my PC. I have two drives inside. A C: drive and a D: Drive.On the C: drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CptFourtounas, May 9, 2021.

1. I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

Hello Microsoft!I have a question about the format that I want to do on my PC. I have two drives inside. A C: drive and a D: Drive.On the C: drive, windows and apps are installed and on the D: one, I have ONLY games on it.If I format C:, will my games on D: drive get cleared or when I finish windows installation, will the drive be there or I must assing it to a partition and install the games from the beginning?Thanks for your time!

:)

CptFourtounas, May 9, 2021

2. Formatting a second hard drive in windows

Formatting a second hard drive in windows 10. It is a secondary drive does not have any operating system on it, just files. Thanks

LawrenceAguiar1, May 9, 2021
  3. Formatting a second hard drive in windows

What is your question?

Frederik Long, May 9, 2021
  4. I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

Installing second hard drive without formatting

Hi Joel,

Based on the information you've provided, it appears that your 3TB Seagate hard drive is designed to work as an external hard drive, that's why you are being asked to format it when connected and used as an internal.

For best advice on accessing and keeping the data on the hard drive without formatting, we suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer.

Should you have other Windows concern, feel free to contact us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 9, 2021
Thema:

I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard...

1. I want to format my desktop, but I have two drives. Will Windows clear also the second hard... - Similar Threads - format desktop drives

2. I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...: I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and delete all files and documents from it, leaving only Windows. I want the HDD to remain unchanged, so that all documents remain on it after formatting the SSD. I have windows 10 pro...
  3. I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...: I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and delete all files and documents from it, leaving only Windows. I want the HDD to remain unchanged, so that all documents remain on it after formatting the SSD. I have windows 10 pro...
  4. I have two hard drives in my laptop, SSD and HDD. I want to format Windows on my SSD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Clearing my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing my hard drive: Windows 10 l seem to be stuck in the preparing to reset mode lt has been 10 hrs.I did not have many files and choose to delete them all.Should I wait long or just cold boot it?Thank you...
  6. Have windows 11 installed on two hard drives in one computer. I want to startup on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have windows 11 installed on two hard drives in one computer. I want to startup on the...: Can you let me know what to do. Cannot find any answers or video on the internet. If you know of a good video send me a link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-windows-11-installed-on-two-hard-drives-in/f9bc303b-69b7-4481-a57e-935907a0880d
  7. Have windows 11 installed on two hard drives in one computer. I want to startup on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have windows 11 installed on two hard drives in one computer. I want to startup on the...: Can you let me know what to do. Cannot find any answers or video on the internet. If you know of a good video send me a link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-windows-11-installed-on-two-hard-drives-in/f9bc303b-69b7-4481-a57e-935907a0880d
  8. I have two hard drives in my computer, can I switch which hard drive windows is on?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have two hard drives in my computer, can I switch which hard drive windows is on?: I have two hard drive in my computer, a 250 gb and a 1tb. Windows is currently on my 250gb hard drive but I want to move it over to the 1tb, is this possible?...
  9. Having two hard drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having two hard drives.: Hello Andre. I'm here Dinuka. I couldn't tell you that in my laptop there are two hard drives as one SSD and one HDD. Will this change anything when I do a reset as you said me to do.?...
  10. Can I wipe a second internal hard drive also?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I wipe a second internal hard drive also?: I'm donating my old PC, and it has two internal SSDs. If I choose Reset my PC, and choose Remove everything, will it wipe the second drive for me also? Or give me the option?...