Windows 10: I want to free up some space on my Tablet

Discus and support I want to free up some space on my Tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to be able to free space on my Tablet and put it on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeeO bryan, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I want to free up some space on my Tablet

I want to be able to free space on my Tablet and put it on my computer.

:)

DeeO bryan, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 12, 2018
  4. I want to free up some space on my Tablet

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

I want to free up some space on my Tablet

1. I want to free up some space on my Tablet - Similar Threads - free space Tablet

2. I want to free some space on my C Drive but I need advice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to free some space on my C Drive but I need advice.: This is my SSD C Drive with Windows 11 installed.I don't mind deleting the actual Recovery on my SSD C Drive as I am going to create another one right after, but this time I will allocate or redirect it to my 1TB HDD D Drive.If someone can tell me what can be deleted here and...
  3. I want to free some space on my C Drive but I need advice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to free some space on my C Drive but I need advice.: This is my SSD C Drive with Windows 11 installed.I don't mind deleting the actual Recovery on my SSD C Drive as I am going to create another one right after, but this time I will allocate or redirect it to my 1TB HDD D Drive.If someone can tell me what can be deleted here and...
  4. I want to clear up some space

I want to clear up some space: Hi, I wanna clear up some space since my pc is running slow, and i can't play my games on maximum graphics, and most of them are on low fps, I dont know which folder to delete on local disk c since i might delete important things, Can anyone help me with this?, I might not be...
  5. I want to clear up some space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to clear up some space: Hi, I wanna clear up some space since my pc is running slow, and i can't play my games on maximum graphics, and most of them are on low fps, I dont know which folder to delete on local disk c since i might delete important things, Can anyone help me with this?, I might not be...
  6. I want to clear up some space

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I want to free up space to install Windows 11 having problems with space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to free up space to install Windows 11 having problems with space: I want to free up space to install Windows 11, trying to move pictures to external hard drive says theres not enough space on OS, dont understand external has more than 1TB available any suggestions...
  8. I want to free up space to install Windows 11 having problems with space

I want to free up space to install Windows 11 having problems with space: I want to free up space to install Windows 11, trying to move pictures to external hard drive says theres not enough space on OS, dont understand external has more than 1TB available any suggestions...
  9. I want to free up space on my destop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to free up space on my destop.: I want to free up space on my desktop by transferring files to a USB external hard drive. If I select the send to option is that just copying the files or is it sending the "score file" there. I'm concerned that if I use the send to option it is just a copy and when I delete...
  10. Some programs I want to run needs free space in my Local Disk...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some programs I want to run needs free space in my Local Disk...: Oh, yes! I finally installed something after 20 minutes! Starts the program. I'm so excited, aha! Please be ready! Wait a second... what's this message? "Sorry, 7GB of free space on an internal drive required." UGH, time to get Disk Cleanup. In some programs, there is a...