Windows 10: I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

Discus and support I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I only have 39.9 gb left and I need 140(+ 10 for updates) how can I do this quickly and easily? submitted by /u/brains-bowls [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brains-bowls, Nov 28, 2020.

1. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

I only have 39.9 gb left and I need 140(+ 10 for updates) how can I do this quickly and easily?

submitted by /u/brains-bowls
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brains-bowls, Nov 28, 2020

2. Removing the "rooms" feature

My suggestions should not be interpreted as a "better" way of doing things, merely how you can get to those things given the circumstances.

I previously neglected to mention where you can share you interest and support for the Rooms feature and functionality that helps you stay in touch with the people that matter most. That is on the Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box, where you can vote
    and comment on this post ->
    Don't get rid of rooms

Hope this helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Nov 28, 2020
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Nov 28, 2020
  4. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

1. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room - Similar Threads - ark don’t enough

2. I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?: I recently had my first PC built for me and I am now trying to install certain apps from the Microsoft store but come to realize it is not installed on my windows. I have spent a few hours looking around to find solutions but none seem to work. What I have tried (None have...
  3. Updating For Devices I Don’t Have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating For Devices I Don’t Have: I got an notification from Windows saying it needs to update for the installation of Qualcomm-Bluetooth-10.0.0.935, a device I do not own or recognize. How can I stop it from updating for it as I don’t want to risk potential malware installing onto my computer....
  4. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  5. I don’t know if I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know if I have a virus: So the other day I ran a windows virus scan and it said I had a virus so I removed it and I did the scan a second time and it said I had another virus. I did this multiple times and it said a new virus each time. I then downloaded norton security and have since run every...
  6. I don’t want a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t want a pin: I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this? I dont want to use third party...
  7. how do I get zoom rooms

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I get zoom rooms: Where is zoom rooms in Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-zoom-rooms/ad6415dc-ce15-40b0-9b1c-2f899cec62d3
  8. Not enough room on my computer to install windows 10 updates

Not enough room on my computer to install windows 10 updates: I have a Lenovo low storage laptop that dokesn't have enough storage to update. I tried updating onto an SD card, which it does, but when it restarts it says "insert SD card to continue" even though it is already inserted. The update cannot be completed as I have to hit...
  9. I don’t want Windows updates!

I don’t want Windows updates!: I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-updates/99cd2028-249e-48f5-ac92-8f90acbb0405
  10. I don’t have access to the desktop menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don’t have access to the desktop menu: When I try to open a menu on my desktop and right click it, I see dots constantly spinning. Could you help me to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-access-to-the-desktop-menu/26e837cf-4a11-4f26-b8f1-1f1de9bf4dab