Windows 10: I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

Discus and support I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I only have 39.9 gb left and I need 140(+ 10 for updates) how can I do this quickly and easily? submitted by /u/brains-bowls [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brains-bowls, Nov 28, 2020.

1. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

I only have 39.9 gb left and I need 140(+ 10 for updates) how can I do this quickly and easily?

submitted by /u/brains-bowls
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brains-bowls, Nov 28, 2020

2. Removing the "rooms" feature

My suggestions should not be interpreted as a "better" way of doing things, merely how you can get to those things given the circumstances.

I previously neglected to mention where you can share you interest and support for the Rooms feature and functionality that helps you stay in touch with the people that matter most. That is on the Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box, where you can vote
    and comment on this post ->
    Don't get rid of rooms

Hope this helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Nov 28, 2020
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Nov 28, 2020
  4. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

1. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room - Similar Threads - ark don’t enough

2. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.: Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to uninstall. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to....
  3. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to.: Trying to recover from Windows did not start properly, I tried to uninstall latest feature update and message is Ran into a problem. Won’t be able to uninstall. Try resetting PC. But I don’t want to....
  4. I don’t want multiple accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t want multiple accounts.: I only want one Microsoft account attached to my phone number and email, but this company seems unable to do this easily, and for some reason it’s created multiple accounts associated with my phone number and email separately. How can we fix this?...
  5. I don’t want multiple accounts.

I don’t want multiple accounts.: I only want one Microsoft account attached to my phone number and email, but this company seems unable to do this easily, and for some reason it’s created multiple accounts associated with my phone number and email separately. How can we fix this?...
  6. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  7. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  8. My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc says I don’t have enough video memory: So when I try and startup sea of thieves it tells me that I don’t have enough video memory but I worked yesterday I also have a 2070 ASUS so I don’t know why this happens does anyone know what i have to do? submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments]...
  9. I don’t want a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t want a pin: I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this? I dont want to use third party...
  10. I don’t want Windows updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don’t want Windows updates!: I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-updates/99cd2028-249e-48f5-ac92-8f90acbb0405