Windows 10: I want to get my Minecraft back

Discus and support I want to get my Minecraft back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am in trouble with Minecraft. My PC with installed Minecraft was hacked and account lost - it was a long time ago. Since that moment I got my account... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Taina Caputo, May 23, 2020.

1. I want to get my Minecraft back

I am in trouble with Minecraft. My PC with installed Minecraft was hacked and account lost - it was a long time ago. Since that moment I got my account back but not the game. When I am trying to download this game, it says that this code is being in use

:)

Taina Caputo, May 23, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 23, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, May 23, 2020
  4. I want to get my Minecraft back

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I want to get my Minecraft back

1. I want to get my Minecraft back - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help....
  3. Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code: Im not getting my code sent to me. and if it is i don't know where it is or where to find it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem-code/1aacab4b-ec9f-4f1b-897c-5fdfdd390285
  4. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: I have bought a Realms server through Microsoft, and everyone can join it but my friend on PS4. Is this an issue others have? Is it an issue that Microsoft is looking into? If Realms only works between any device but PS4, you should at least tell people so they don't throw...
  5. Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition: resulta que el dia 17 noviembre, 2019 me compre minecraft java pero no venia mi codigo de windows 10 que puedo hacer ante eso? espero su respuesta...
  6. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I just brought an account once it let me log in and said I purchased it but didn't let me play on the account so I tried purchasing it again and it took my money again and didn't let me go on please help or I would like a refund...
  7. Error Code: 0x80073cf3 when installing Minecraft Dungeons from Xbox game pass for PC Beta

Error Code: 0x80073cf3 when installing Minecraft Dungeons from Xbox game pass for PC Beta: I have the Xbox game pass for PC but I'm not able to download Minecraft Dungeons or Alan Wake. However, I am able to download every single game off the platform. I am running the latest version of windows at the moment and I've basically tried every solution known to man. Is...
  8. Do you need XBOX Live to play Minecraft Dungeons Online on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you need XBOX Live to play Minecraft Dungeons Online on Windows 10?: I am considering buying this for my pc, but I don't know if you need XBOX Live in order to play online co-op for the Windows 10 version? Does anyone know if it's required for Windows 10 version?...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Claimed On Unknown Account

Minecraft Bedrock Claimed On Unknown Account: So I owned Minecraft java before the date it said you needed to have it to get a free version of Minecraft Bedrock and a couple years ago I tried to claim it but it said I already had claimed it on a different Microsoft account. I shrugged this off but now im trying to find...
  10. Download of Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download of Minecraft for Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from Microsoft store online. Can't get game to download to my PC to play it. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-of-minecraft-for-windows-10/90a5a57c-58a2-4e83-9d85-8a96d74c2343