Windows 10: I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW????

Discus and support I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, and go back to double clicking Print Screen. HOW CAN I DO THIS?????Settings don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marc Stager, Jun 19, 2024.

1. I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW????

I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, and go back to double clicking Print Screen. HOW CAN I DO THIS?????Settings don't work.I want this garbage GONE!!

:)

Marc Stager, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW????

1. I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW???? - Similar Threads - permanently rid SNIPPING

2. How do I get rid of the red box around my snapshot in the snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the red box around my snapshot in the snipping tool?: Every time I use the snipping tool, it keeps the "selection box" as part of the image. How can I remove the red "selection box" from my snapshot?...
  3. I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, HOW????: I want to get permanently rid of SNIPPING TOOL - A HUGE NUISANCE, and go back to double clicking Print Screen. HOW CAN I DO THIS?????Settings don't work.I want this garbage GONE!!...
  4. Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?: Dear Sirs,Today I found out that Snipping Tool is take over a large size of my laptop storage. Around 6.3 GBStorage Setting > Apps > Installed apps > Sort Size Large to SmallHowever, I can't find where they are stored to delete.Could you help to check?Thank you so much,...
  5. Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?: Dear Sirs,Today I found out that Snipping Tool is take over a large size of my laptop storage. Around 6.3 GBStorage Setting > Apps > Installed apps > Sort Size Large to SmallHowever, I can't find where they are stored to delete.Could you help to check?Thank you so much,...
  6. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  7. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  8. How do I get rid of Windows 11 snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Windows 11 snipping tool?: New Win11 user here. If I'm understanding correctly, the new snipping tool is controlled using the Print Scrn button. Problem is, I have a third party app that I'd rather use for snipping, and Windows' default is overriding my commands, outputs, and settings. I've tried...
  9. How do I get rid of Windows 11 snipping tool?

How do I get rid of Windows 11 snipping tool?: New Win11 user here. If I'm understanding correctly, the new snipping tool is controlled using the Print Scrn button. Problem is, I have a third party app that I'd rather use for snipping, and Windows' default is overriding my commands, outputs, and settings. I've tried...
  10. How can i get rid of this huge gap?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i get rid of this huge gap?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M4chineoffear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vm6l0f/how_can_i_get_rid_of_this_huge_gap/