Windows 10: I want to get rid of my email from my pc

Discus and support I want to get rid of my email from my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Even though I've unlinked the pc from the email that I added to my pc numerous times, it continues to stay there, and there is no longer an option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RuizunKun, Oct 14, 2019.

1. RuizunKun Win User

I want to get rid of my email from my pc

Even though I've unlinked the pc from the email that I added to my pc numerous times, it continues to stay there, and there is no longer an option to remove an account anymore, all it says is manage now. And when I go into devices on my Microsoft account, it doesn't show the pc as linked, even though it somehow is

:)

RuizunKun, Oct 14, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 14, 2019
  3. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Oct 14, 2019
  4. I want to get rid of my email from my pc

saving email to my PC.

With Outlook, you can add one or more email accounts and add your personal email account, like AOL as well. Thus, if you set up your AOL account on Outlook, then the steps listed on the support page mentioned above can be followed. Is your email account
    set up on Outlook? If not, we suggest that you visit the support page of your email provider to gather more details about your concern.

If you have further questions, feel free to post in the Community.

Amylove Loy, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

I want to get rid of my email from my pc

1. I want to get rid of my email from my pc - Similar Threads - rid email

2. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...: An expired email account interferes with my ability to sign in to my active account; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. would you please remove *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my account.I only have one email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...: An expired email account interferes with my ability to sign in to my active account; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. would you please remove *** Email address is removed for privacy *** from my account.I only have one email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. How do I get rid of a Microsoft email account that I no longer have. *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account: I had a business email address that i no longer have, the account associated with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is canceled by retirement. This email continues to pop up as an active email to receive access code words etc. My only Microsoft active email account...
  6. I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account

I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account: I had a business email address that i no longer have, the account associated with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is canceled by retirement. This email continues to pop up as an active email to receive access code words etc. My only Microsoft active email account...
  7. I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.: I want to delete an unwanted couple of email addressess from my windows 11 share function but i don't see any settings, i would some help with this please, I am using outlook with a yahoo email address for the most part. I have tried uninstalling and resetting People and Mail...
  9. I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.

I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.: I want to delete an unwanted couple of email addressess from my windows 11 share function but i don't see any settings, i would some help with this please, I am using outlook with a yahoo email address for the most part. I have tried uninstalling and resetting People and Mail...
  10. Someone got a hold of my account and got rid of my Email so i cannot log in anymore.

Someone got a hold of my account and got rid of my Email so i cannot log in anymore.: Hello, im having a big problem right now.For some reason someone from Oslo or at least that is where i could see the signal coming from decided to give me a late Christmas gift and replace my Email Account.i cannot login since he got rid of my security account as seen in the...