Windows 10: I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com

Discus and support I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AllanBent, Dec 29, 2019.

1. AllanBent Win User

I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com

:)

AllanBent, Dec 29, 2019

2. pcfix247.com Scam???

I mean could they be legit and give support? I did look at their website, it seemed legit-pcfix247.com. They have a facebook site as well.

Larimar{05261953), Dec 29, 2019
  3. Is Pcfix247.com scam or not

Is Pcfix247.com or pyd*phonehelp.com a scam or part of Microsoft tech support as they claim to be?

VinhPieper, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com :)

Sajer, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com - Similar Threads - rid www pcfix247

2. What is www.007guard.com?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is www.007guard.com?!: I was looking through my resource manager and found a domain called www.007guard.com in the network activity section. I’ve only seen it pop up when starting up nvidia GeForce experience and steam, I looked around and heard things about it possibly being malicious, I’ve looked...
  3. I want to get rid of Dark Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to get rid of Dark Mode: My W10 computer screen is in dark mode in Google Chrome. The only part that is in light mode is the very top of the Google page. I tried almost everything that I saw on YouTube. Does anybody know how I can have my pages back in light mode, I don't want dark mode. Thank!Google...
  4. I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?

in Cortana
    I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?: Cortana has been uninstalled - I have a right side pop-up. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-cortana-how-i-do-that/86412021-d161-4646-bf9e-8652ce80b142
  5. I want to get rid of the Admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to get rid of the Admin password: i hate UAC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-the-admin-password/579bc49c-6b99-4a73-9975-2a39b13c92fd
  6. How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative: Hi. I just lost a 2,000 dollar laptop over windows 10 constant updates. It went into a black hole of never ever getting out of the loading screen. Now that I basically threw away a 2,000 dollar pc, I got a new one. Even though the one I had was only with me for 3 months. Good...
  7. I want to get rid of my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to get rid of my pin: I made a pin when my laptop updated months ago but I don't want it anymore, I want my default login to be my picture login. But when I try to remove the pin, my settings say I don't have one and that I cannot have one on this laptop. How can I fix it?...
  8. Is Pcfix247.com scam or not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Pcfix247.com scam or not: Is Pcfix247.com or pyd*phonehelp.com a scam or part of Microsoft tech support as they claim to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-pcfix247com-scam-or-not/e33e85bd-63d8-4705-ada7-70b200157ea0"
  9. pcfix247.com Scam???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pcfix247.com Scam???: I think I was scammed and I bought it! Today I received a pop-up telling me not to shut down my computer and call Microsoft, 1-888-855-9929 immediately for support. I called the number and the tech said I had not updated my windows 10 and had never "cleaned" up my computer,...
  10. Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet: Every god damn 10 Fing mins my computer shuts down due to some damn **** blue screen error , I don't want to trouble shoot don't want to pay money to Microfuck to fix the problem as they are ones who are causing it . I am tired of **** paying 100 every damn year for Office ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pcfix247 company scam

2. pcfix247