Windows 10: i want to gift a friend the new halo reach pc port for win. 10

Discus and support i want to gift a friend the new halo reach pc port for win. 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have a $50 gift card lying around and i have some friends who want to play the new halo reach. however since i owe them i wanted to gift them it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bob mike 423, Nov 22, 2019.

1. i want to gift a friend the new halo reach pc port for win. 10

so i have a $50 gift card lying around and i have some friends who want to play the new halo reach. however since i owe them i wanted to gift them it for Christmas if possible....like the steam gifting option where you can buy it as a gift is that possible??

:)

bob mike 423, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
  4. i want to gift a friend the new halo reach pc port for win. 10

Halo 5 Forge on PC Network Ports

Which network ports does Halo 5 Forge on PC use?

DarrenSkywalker, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

i want to gift a friend the new halo reach pc port for win. 10

1. i want to gift a friend the new halo reach pc port for win. 10 - Similar Threads - gift friend halo

2. I had a game gifted to me that I can't play and want my friend to get a refund?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I had a game gifted to me that I can't play and want my friend to get a refund?: I have already contacted Microsoft support and they told me there is nothing I can do because the code got redeemed. So I'm just being petty towards a company that I think is garbage....
  3. I had a game gifted to me that I can't play and want my friend to get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a game gifted to me that I can't play and want my friend to get a refund?: I have already contacted Microsoft support and they told me there is nothing I can do because the code got redeemed. So I'm just being petty towards a company that I think is garbage....
  4. I had a game gifted to me that I can't play and want my friend to get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting Minecraft Bedrock to a friend: Hi, me and a bunch of friends from all over the US and a friend of ours in Germany want to play Minecraft together and I was wanting to know if there was a way I could buy a download code here in the US and let my German friend use it there?We all have windows 10 or various...
  6. Halo Reach on Pc: Friend request no response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Halo Reach on Pc: Friend request no response: I bought Halo Reach for my PC through Steam. I am trying to send a player friend request. I click on send friend request and nothing happens. My friend informed me also when he tried sending me friend requests, but I am not seeing them. He also says that player is offline...
  7. Choosing which drive on a PC Halo Reach MCC is installed on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Choosing which drive on a PC Halo Reach MCC is installed on: I downloaded and installed HALO Reach MCC to a SSD on my PC which is now almost full 21 Gb left now but I really wanted to install it on a secondary HDD which is almost empty. During the download and installation process from Microsoft there was no opportunity to select which...
  8. Halo Reach PC Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Reach PC Installation Problem: I just purchased the Halo Reach bundle of the Master Chief Collection from the Microsoft Store from my PC. The transaction was successful, but when i went to install it, it came up with a message telling me to sign into my Microsoft account on the device I wish to install it...
  9. Having troubles going online on Halo Reach PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having troubles going online on Halo Reach PC: I don't know why I can't play on Halo reach online but for some reason on my options and carreers it say that my profile is offline even though my internet access is fine. So because I was so frustrated with how my reach started out with no access to online with friends or...
  10. Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach: Halo MCC in windows store can not find Halo Reach, my version is chinese, it saids `遗失内容 ---- 游戏内容尚未安装或尚未下载完成` translate to english is ` Missing/Lost Content -----Game content is not install yet or not finish download yet ` [ATTACH]...