Windows 10: I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop email

Discus and support I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LYNNWOODPRICE, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop email

I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop ?

:)

LYNNWOODPRICE, Aug 26, 2019

2. Can't get my AOL email account to sync with the Windows 10 email....

I have been trying for 3 days to sync my AOL email account with the Windows 10 email app. I am able to get my work email and gmail to sync and work fine, but for some reason I can't get my AOL to work. Please send me any suggestions. I have tried many
    different avenues, but maybe you know something that I don't. I have also researched this issue online and it seems that a ton of people are having the same issue with AOL.

KimberlyStevenson32, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 26, 2019
  4. I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop email

Setting up AOL email with Windows 10

There are a couple of ways to do this.

1. We’re sorry. This product is not available outside of the US or Canada.

Here’s how to sync AOL e-mail with Windows 10 mail app 1. Remove you AOL account and add it again:
    • in the Mail or Calendar app, select Settings
    • Go to Accounts > Delete an account > select and delete the AOL account.
    2. Check the server settings in the Mail app:
    • Go to Settings > Accounts > select the AOL account
    • Click on Mailbox Sync Settings and make sure the following settings are there:
      • IMAP Username: YourUsername@aol.com
      • Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com (Use port 143 for standard or 993 for SSL connections).
      • SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com. Set the port to 587.
      • SMTP Username: YourUsername@aol.com.
      • SMTP Password: password you use to login to Windows 10 Mail app.
    (courtesy of Fix: can't sync AOL e-mail with Windows 10 Mail app

7ff2a89d-4617-4f57-9a1a-ca8dc82d7e88, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop email

1. I want to give my aol account to sync to my windows 10 device laptop email - Similar Threads - aol account sync

2. sync email aol to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  3. sync email aol to windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync email aol to windows mail: when opening inbox with windows it says I need to sync my accounts, how-where-why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-aol-to-windows-mail/3ee44afb-7c84-46ba-bfb9-4ed8e7c06d9a
  4. Add a AOL email account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add a AOL email account to Windows 10: How to add an AOL email account to Windows 10. Continuously get "Fix account, need to update password". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-aol-email-account-to-windows-10/a5218c38-20f4-494a-a65c-5f5532ec2525
  5. AOL email losing sync on windows 10

AOL email losing sync on windows 10: I've seen several posts on how to set up, but they don't seem to work for this problem. I had 3 aol email addresses and 1 gmail set up on Windows 10 for the past few years. Roughly 2 months ago, one of the aol addresses started having sync issues and after several attempts...
  6. aol email sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    aol email sync: aol email sync quit working. anyone know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-sync/204e7840-3cd2-4f4b-b4bb-362bcccde6c2
  7. hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.: I tried to sign into my free AOL email account today and it did not allow me to, it said I needed to verify it was me and it showed a portion of my landline phone number My landline phone number is how my internet comes through to my home and computer . I have NEVER entered...
  8. AOL email account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email account in Windows 10: I have windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. I have an AOL email account. I am suddenly, after quite a few years unable to access it. There are messages telling me to change my password or make sure that the account is synced to the device. I unsynced and resynced, changed...
  9. Microsoft wants my AOL account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft wants my AOL account password: I have AOL accounts that Microsoft keeps popping up that because I am accessing sensitive information that I need to verify my password. See below I erased the beginning portion of the email. When I enter the password it says it isn't correct and reset the password. It is...
  10. AOL email sync issues with Windows 10

AOL email sync issues with Windows 10: I have read and watched all the videos about this and my frustration level is at an all time high. I CAN NOT get my AOL account to sync with my WIndows 10. I add it and then I get the needs attention message. I have changed the advanced settings and then I get my AOL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. give aol account permission to sync

2. give aol permission to sync to device

3. how to give aol permission to sync

4. give aol permission to sync,
  5. how to give permission to sync aol,
  6. aol mail permission to sync,
  7. aol permission to sync this device,
  8. sync aol,
  9. how to give aol permission to sync account,
  10. give aol account permission to sync device,
  11. sync aol mail to laptop,