Windows 10: I want to go back from linux to windows 10

Discus and support I want to go back from linux to windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to go back windows 10 from linux but i don't have product key. My laptop comes with pre-installed windows 10. Can i go back my genuine windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ravindra Singh Budgurjar, Jul 9, 2020.

1. I want to go back from linux to windows 10

I want to go back windows 10 from linux but i don't have product key. My laptop comes with pre-installed windows 10. Can i go back my genuine windows 10.

:)

Ravindra Singh Budgurjar, Jul 9, 2020
  2. t0mo Win User

Going back to Windows from linux distro

I would like to ask if it is possible to go back to windows from linux distro. I had windows 10 legally installed in this computer before I decided to swich to linux. I just want to ask if it would be possible to somehow install legall windows 10 version
    like if there isn't any product key in my laptop that would verify that it had windows pre installed before. Probably not but I'm still curious.

t0mo, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Help going back to Windows 10 from Linux

So I tried to install a Linux distribution (Apricity) alongside Windows 10 but for some reason I do not know, I cannot boot Windows 10. There's no option to pick which OS to boot when turning on my PC. I checked the partitions on Linux and there's no longer
    a NTFS partition so I'm supposing that Linux was installed over Windows. My PC originally came with Windows 8 but got Windows 10 thanks to the free upgrade. My PC was linked to my Microsoft account but I think I never manually linked my Windows 10 product
    key with my email. I do not know if this was done automatically. Thing is I just got help from a Microsoft agent and he suggests me installing Windows 8.1 and then upgrading to Windows 10. This process will take so much time, is there any way I could just
    install WIndows 10? Was my product key automatically linked to my account? I do not want to miss the chance to use Windows 10 for free nor I'd like to go back to Windows 8.1. Thank you in advance.

FelipeVasquez97, Jul 9, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

I want to go back from linux to windows 10

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I want to go back from linux to windows 10 [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

I want to go back from linux to windows 10

1. I want to go back from linux to windows 10 - Similar Threads - linux

2. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....
  3. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot: Hello everyone so first of all i know this might not be the perfect forum to post this but i am really starting to get desperate : So like the title says I can access my HDD on Linux mint but absolutely not in windows. this happend after a dual boot install of cinnamon mint....
  4. Linux can see my HDD but not windows after a dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  6. time to learn Linux

time to learn Linux: time to learn linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-to-learn-linux/644b6853-d20a-4920-9800-975d4fb518c2
  7. time to learn Linux

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?: Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-the-linux-folder-into-my-d/2ea0d784-aa0d-4b90-9469-d50dca0012f2
  9. Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?

Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?: Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-the-linux-folder-into-my-d/2ea0d784-aa0d-4b90-9469-d50dca0012f2
  10. error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux

error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux: error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux it says"" We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when...