Windows 10: I want to go back to W7

Discus and support I want to go back to W7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to go back to Windows 7, I got tired of windows 10 its constant updates I don't like it, I don't want it anymore, help me to go back to my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wendytaylor3, Nov 20, 2018.

1. I want to go back to W7

I want to go back to Windows 7, I got tired of windows 10 its constant updates I don't like it, I don't want it anymore, help me to go back to my old W7

:)

Wendytaylor3, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 20, 2018
  3. mdgboxx Win User
    W7 reinstall DVD

I gave away my older W7 computer to my nephew. Of course, it has all my personal stuff on it. I suggested he formats it and install a new W7.

Question is: Can it be done?

And: How?

He can't seem to find a W7 DVD in our area that is not overpriced.

mdgboxx, Nov 20, 2018
  4. mdgboxx Win User

I want to go back to W7

W7 reinstall DVD

@andritolion

Hi,

Our objective is to format the entire W7 Home Premium, currently installed on that computer, and reinstall a new version, may it be W7 or as you suggest W10, that will not include
    my personal information. As in "reset to factory specs" as it was when I first bought it three years ago. At that time, it did not come with a install/reinstall DVD.

mdgboxx, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

I want to go back to W7