Windows 10: I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10?

Discus and support I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My husband bought me a Dell Precision M4600 Laptop through the Offer Up app. It came with the Windows 7 program when the seller bought it, the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by monica01, Feb 19, 2019.

1. monica01 Win User

I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10?

My husband bought me a Dell Precision M4600 Laptop through the Offer Up app. It came with the Windows 7 program when the seller bought it, the Windows 7 sticker is on the back but the seller lost the Windows 7 installation disk but it has the product key in the back. When I turned it on Windows 10 was installed about a year ago, I tried using it but I don't like it, is there a way that I can get it back to Windows 7 without the installation disk?

:)

monica01, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Naelex Win User

Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 19, 2019
  4. I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10?

Windows 7 Club

[/quote] 5. Reboot Windows 7 to enjoy another 30 days of free usage without worrying about activation nor even need to crack Windows 7.
    6. When the activation grace period countdown timer almost running down to 0 again, repeat the ‘rearm’ trick to enjoy another 30 days of Windows 7 for free. User can run the rearm command for maximum of 3 times.

As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info Click to expand...
    Im not even gonna bother saying welcome to the forum as your ass is already on the way out

FreedomEclipse, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10?

1. I want to go back to Windows 7 after the 30 days for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - days

2. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...
  3. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...
  4. Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....: Every time I take a prt sc or snip for my school work or games, after a few hours or days, I will find out that it has been corrupted. It says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or this file is corrupted". This is also the same...
  5. Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....

Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....: Every time I take a prt sc or snip for my school work or games, after a few hours or days, I will find out that it has been corrupted. It says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or this file is corrupted". This is also the same...
  6. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  7. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  8. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  9. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  10. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...