Windows 10: i want to help remove application

Discus and support i want to help remove application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to help remove application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ben larbi mohamed, Oct 27, 2018.

1. i want to help remove application

I want to

help remove application

:)

ben larbi mohamed, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 27, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 27, 2018
  4. rxrob Win User

i want to help remove application

Can't remove application from N70

I recently installed an application that I downloaded from the internet.

I installed it via PC Suite's Install Applications option.

I've now decided that it's pants, so I wish to delete it.

According to the help that I have found, I choose "Options" then "Remove". But "Remove" isn't on the options list.

Any suggestions?

rxrob, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

i want to help remove application

1. i want to help remove application - Similar Threads - help remove application

2. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  3. Reinstall Removed Applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Removed Applications: How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-applications/0b24df5b-c623-49db-8751-0ab1bd7e63ad
  4. Hey, I want you to help and this is important.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey, I want you to help and this is important.: I have tried multiple methods like sfc /scannow but nothing worked out. So now I am here to ask you guys about this. If you have a PC with windows 10 1809 will you please play a video on YouTube or any player and while it's running place it in a location where the start menu...
  5. I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?: My laptop's memory is full and I want to delete some of these applications, I'm not a user of Visula Studio or SQL Server. I just want to know if the application I deleted in this circle will have an impact on the performance of my laptop? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer: I want this off my computer windows defender application now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/want-this-windows-defender-applicator-removed-off/ed50601d-019b-4ea9-b04f-2a86e5b9c968
  7. I want to remove unlock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to remove unlock screen: but i do not have gpedit on my compute and cannot find my Group Policy Editor. This is driving me crazy. When i log in I have two users trying to log in but when I go to control panel to see I only have one user. Any help will help. Thanks...
  8. I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins: I have just reinstalled windows 10 pro 64bit, this my own pc to which nobody has ANY access, I want to be able to start windows from cold or from standby/hibernate and load directly into desktop. I have tried to follow some of the instructions but that did not work. I...
  9. I want to remove Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove Facebook Messenger: I found today that Facebook had installed Messenger to take care of all my messages. I hate the interface and I hate the idea of an installation I haven't chosen myself. Is there a way to uninstall Messenger on Facebook and get back the simple ordinary text in which way I...
  10. Can't set default applications I want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set default applications I want: I use Web based email through Firefiox but Win10 will not allow me to delete (remove) MS Mail and only offers a search of the Store to set the mail client. I will not use the Store or MS Mail - how can I set Firefox as the default application for email? Note I have the...