Windows 10: i want to help remove application

Discus and support i want to help remove application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to help remove application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ben larbi mohamed, Oct 27, 2018.

1. i want to help remove application

I want to

help remove application

:)

ben larbi mohamed, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 27, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 27, 2018
  4. rxrob Win User

i want to help remove application

Can't remove application from N70

I recently installed an application that I downloaded from the internet.

I installed it via PC Suite's Install Applications option.

I've now decided that it's pants, so I wish to delete it.

According to the help that I have found, I choose "Options" then "Remove". But "Remove" isn't on the options list.

Any suggestions?

rxrob, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

i want to help remove application

1. i want to help remove application - Similar Threads - help remove application

2. Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed....: Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed. Every now and then that it does the updates it removed Outlook...
  3. Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed....: Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed. Every now and then that it does the updates it removed Outlook...
  4. Why does Faronics remove Microsoft Application Outlook. I want it installed not removed....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  6. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  7. Removing an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing an application: If I delete an application installed from windows store, will all its data be erased or is there a trace left? submitted by /u/NoReplacement8509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko36r8/removing_an_application/
  8. I WANT TO REMOVE FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I WANT TO REMOVE FILES: CAN WE REMOVE THE FOLLOWING temporary files FROM SETTINGS- PREVIOUS WINDOWS INSTALLATIONs WINDOWS UPDATE CLEANUP DELIEVERY OPTIMIZATION FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-files/a530b699-0c13-4ef9-8472-75cf64f402ec
  9. Trojan I want to Remove

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan I want to Remove: When I look in Windows Security - It says "this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" how do I change it so that it finds the threat and removes it - I want to change the ALLOWED and have it remediated....
  10. want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer: I want this off my computer windows defender application now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/want-this-windows-defender-applicator-removed-off/ed50601d-019b-4ea9-b04f-2a86e5b9c968