Windows 10: I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar

Discus and support I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there anyway to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar ?, Cause i really want to hide them but i just don't even know howAnd i also tried using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheJoker9999, Oct 13, 2021.

1. I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar

Is there anyway to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar ?, Cause i really want to hide them but i just don't even know howAnd i also tried using the Remove clock from the system notification area in Local Group Policy Editor, And then restarted my PCAnd i also tried using this kinda method in this path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies in the registry editor by creating HideClock DWord file and then changed the value to 1, And then restarted my PCBut still just nothing work at allSo, Is there maybe any other way to hide the date and time area in t

:)

TheJoker9999, Oct 13, 2021

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 13, 2021
  3. emperor Win User
    Hide Date in Taskbar ?

Hi,

Can I hide the date (but not the time) in the taskbar ? On Win8 it would not show when using small taskbar buttons.

Thanks.

emperor, Oct 13, 2021
  4. I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar

Windows 10 taskbar won't hide

I tried the procedure above three times. I restarted in between each try. These instructions do NOT work in Windows 10.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBELM WITH AN UPDATE.

JackBeckner, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar

1. I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar - Similar Threads - hide date 11's

2. Can hide date on taskbar windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hide date on taskbar windows 11?: Hi Microsoft, can hide date taskbar Windows 11?date on taskbar windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hide-date-on-taskbar-windows-11/9aa1b886-2bc7-4d3f-8a0d-5af6c835731b
  3. Can hide date on taskbar windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can hide date on taskbar windows 11?: Hi Microsoft, can hide date taskbar Windows 11?date on taskbar windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hide-date-on-taskbar-windows-11/9aa1b886-2bc7-4d3f-8a0d-5af6c835731b
  4. Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11: Hi Microsoft, can remove date on taskbar windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hide-date-on-taskbar-windows-11/20b0668a-a095-4aa2-b5c2-2a1d4605673e
  5. Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11

Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11: Hi Microsoft, can remove date on taskbar windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hide-date-on-taskbar-windows-11/20b0668a-a095-4aa2-b5c2-2a1d4605673e
  6. I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar

I want to hide the date and time in windows 11's taskbar: Is there anyway to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar ?, Cause i really want to hide them but i just don't even know howAnd i also tried using the Remove clock from the system notification area in Local Group Policy Editor, And then restarted my PCAnd i also tried...
  7. I want to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar: Is there anyway to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar ?, Cause i really want to hide them but i just don't even know howAnd i also tried using the Remove clock from the system notification area in Local Group Policy Editor, And then restarted my PCAnd i also tried...
  8. I want to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar

I want to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar: Is there anyway to hide date and time in windows 11's taskbar ?, Cause i really want to hide them but i just don't even know howAnd i also tried using the Remove clock from the system notification area in Local Group Policy Editor, And then restarted my PCAnd i also tried...
  9. I want to hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to hide the taskbar: How can I hide the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-hide-the-taskbar/87f8a41a-b934-4338-b59d-ae5d7cbe8ad5
  10. Hide Date in Taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide Date in Taskbar ?: Hi, Can I hide the date (but not the time) in the taskbar ? On Win8 it would not show when using small taskbar buttons. Thanks. 7990

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off Taskbar clock in windows 11

2. windows 11 remove clock

3. windows 11 taskbar clock hide date