Windows 10: I want to increase my Bass on my headsets, but I don't have the "Enhancements" Tab or even...

Discus and support I want to increase my Bass on my headsets, but I don't have the "Enhancements" Tab or even... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please Help me.. I already uninstalled and installed the latest drivers and made almost all the tutorials relevant to this topic.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nxro, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Nxro Win User

I want to increase my Bass on my headsets, but I don't have the "Enhancements" Tab or even...

Please Help me.. I already uninstalled and installed the latest drivers and made almost all the tutorials relevant to this topic.

:)

2. catlawsnm Win User

Missing enhancement tab on headset

Hello,

I've tried everything that's been suggested online and am still running into the problem that on some programs my mic sounds find and on others it sounds like a voice changing alien.

So far I have tried:

Troubleshooted all sound devices, to which windows recommends i open the enhancement tab to fix my mic issues and when I click on it, I end up getting a window that's not the tab.

Reinstalling device drivers, including audiotek.

Reverting to a compatible version of my headset drivers.

screencap of what my tabs look like

catlawsnm, Apr 14, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

I want to increase my Bass on my headsets, but I don't have the "Enhancements" Tab or even...

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. I want to increase my Bass on my headsets, but I don't have the "Enhancements" Tab or even... - Similar Threads - increase Bass headsets

2. I want don't have windows permission my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want don't have windows permission my account: Shiva *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-dont-have-windows-permission-my-account/f6d53473-4d74-4ebe-804c-a39576eb5700
  3. I want don't have windows permission my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want don't have windows permission my account: Shiva *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-dont-have-windows-permission-my-account/f6d53473-4d74-4ebe-804c-a39576eb5700
  4. My enhancements tab doesn't have much options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My enhancements tab doesn't have much options: Hello, how can I fix this? I only have 2 sound options. On my last pc i had more. downloaded latest drivers.. 2.82 [img] 174546
  5. Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wordpad justifies my text even if I don't want it to happen: I think the subject says it all. But there's also a story behind it. On January 23, I purchased a new laptop computer, going from the Dell Inspiron to HP don't know the model name. When I had the Dell, it never justified text unless I asked the program to do so....
  6. I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties

I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties: I don't have enhancement tab on my USB microphone properties they are part of the headset, I need enhancement tab because I saw video for one of my problems my friends can hear my game through my microphone and in video it says I need to turn on Acoustic Echo Cancellation and...
  7. I don't have a headset connected but my audio keeps switching to a headset

I don't have a headset connected but my audio keeps switching to a headset: I have an HP 15-dy1074nr laptop. It's brand new. It keeps switching from the built-in speakers to an audio device called "Headset Earphone XBOX_360_DEVICE_00:01." This only happens when playing audio - it switches after about 5 seconds, then switches back about 5 seconds...
  8. How to boost bass if you don't have "enhancements" tab or bass options?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to boost bass if you don't have "enhancements" tab or bass options?: submitted by /u/hrhr333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8f4wn/how_to_boost_bass_if_you_dont_have_enhancements/
  9. I don't want to close all tabs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want to close all tabs: Until yesterday, if through no fault of my own, there was more than one tab, I was warned if I clicked on the red X in the upper right corner. I said I didn't want the latest version of Edge because I didn't know how many settings were the way I like them and wouldn't be...
  10. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone: Hi , my headset microphone has a static in the background, it sounds like I am in a thunder storm whilst speaking. There is not fault with my headset as the microphone works perfectly fine on my phone. I searched the solution and it says use enhancements tab and tick noise...