Windows 10: i want to increase my C drive but i cant do it , pls help .

Discus and support i want to increase my C drive but i cant do it , pls help . in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mi_nha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh41fp/i_want_to_increase_my_c_drive_but_i_cant_do_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mi_nha, Dec 29, 2019.

1. /u/mi_nha Win User

i want to increase my C drive but i cant do it , pls help .

/u/mi_nha, Dec 29, 2019

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Dec 29, 2019
  3. what is memory of c drive in n70,pls help

what is memory of c drive in n70,pls help

in my case it is 19.09mb

firmware version 5.0705.3.0.1

30-01-07 rm-84

pls help

will firmware upgrade will eat up phone memory

prasanth11, Dec 29, 2019
  4. SChia1 Win User

Increase C drive space

How do I increase C drive space from D drive

SChia1, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. i want to increase my C drive but i cant do it , pls help . - Similar Threads - increase drive cant

2. I cant see my windows pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my windows pls help: I cant see my windows or anything i cant go into anything pls help and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-windows-pls-help/417065f7-35e4-4758-aaa3-69123faa0015
  3. I cant see my windows pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my windows pls help: I cant see my windows or anything i cant go into anything pls help and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-windows-pls-help/417065f7-35e4-4758-aaa3-69123faa0015
  4. How do I increase the size of C Drive on my Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the size of C Drive on my Windows 11?: Hi There, I have mistakenly shrunken the size of my C Drive while I was creating partitions additional to C. Now the size of C Drive is very small and have no capacity. Would you please advise how I can resize and extend the C Drive? Thanks and best regards,Maryam...
  5. How do I increase the size of C Drive on my Windows 11?

How do I increase the size of C Drive on my Windows 11?: Hi There, I have mistakenly shrunken the size of my C Drive while I was creating partitions additional to C. Now the size of C Drive is very small and have no capacity. Would you please advise how I can resize and extend the C Drive? Thanks and best regards,Maryam...
  6. I want to increase my laptops vram but cant do it. Can someone help me, PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to increase my laptops vram but cant do it. Can someone help me, PLEASE?: I have a Intel mobile express 4 series chipset and it only has 128 mb 192 after using IncreaseFixedSegment and it does not meet the requirements of the game i want to play. After months of trying, i found the directx key in regedit at...
  7. I want to increase my laptops vram but cant do it. Can someone help me, PLEASE?

I want to increase my laptops vram but cant do it. Can someone help me, PLEASE?: I have a Intel mobile express 4 series chipset and it only has 128 mb 192 after using IncreaseFixedSegment and it does not meet the requirements of the game i want to play. After months of trying, i found the directx key in regedit at...
  8. i cant repair my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant repair my C drive: hello, i have noticed that my windows insider program is shutting of very often and in event viewer does it talk about some bugchecker. and i usually get an error code of hypervisor error or something like nkslm or something like that. i have went into cmd and written chkdsk...
  9. i cant repair my C drive

i cant repair my C drive: hello, i have noticed that my windows insider program is shutting of very often and in event viewer does it talk about some bugchecker. and i usually get an error code of hypervisor error or something like nkslm or something like that. i have went into cmd and written chkdsk...
  10. I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive: [ATTACH] I have already prioritized my PC to boot from my E: drive which has a copy of my windows 10. I used Samsung's Data Migration tool since both my C: and E: are both from Samsung to avoid any hiccups or discrepancies. I'm worried that formatting my C: drive may mess...