Windows 10: i want to increase my graphics to play games better

Discus and support i want to increase my graphics to play games better in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my computer can't paly games very well and the graphics are bad how do I increase them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NativePlace864, Dec 31, 2018.

1. i want to increase my graphics to play games better

my computer can't paly games very well and the graphics are bad how do I increase them

:)

NativePlace864, Dec 31, 2018

2. i want to increase my graphics to play games better

my computer can't paly games very well and the graphics are bad how do I increase them

NativePlace864, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Better AI in games over graphics

I kind of got to thinking tonight as I played on the PS4 that graphics nowadays are so good but are they really much better than say four or five years ago. Whether one plays in 1080 or 4K they both look incredible. And with all these HD / ultra HD games we just move to be bigger and more ridiculous installation sizes. But what seems to be neglected is in-game AI. some games do it better than others. But has AI really moved on over the years? Games certainly have some dodgy AI in them and seem no better than games of over a decade ago. Graphics keep moving on but I kind of think maybe the graphics should take a backseat so in game AI can really move on. I know AI is a non issue in multiplayer games when interacting with humans. but I still think a lot of people like me like single player games.

i like driving games myself most of all. But to be honest I find the computer AI in modern games no better than an old game like Grand Prix 2 which I used to play circa 1995. I just don’t think it is has moved on in great strides like graphics. I guess graphics will always push on so the hardware demands increase and the gpu makers like nvidia can keep squeezing us for cash. Though I do struggle to see how the graphics can get that much better.

Scottyboy99, Jan 10, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

i want to increase my graphics to play games better

Laptop or Desktop machine ?

- Laptop = Nothing can be done (for significant improvement). What you see is what you get. You cannot upgrade the graphics processor

in a laptop, and adding more RAM will not help a machine with an inadequate graphics processor do a better job of running games.

You could buy an external graphics processor unit, but his option is not cost effective.

- Desktop = You could upgrade to a higher end dedicated graphics card, assuming your machine has a low end dedicated graphics card.

If it currently has no dedicated graphics card and you want to buy one you will likely also need to buy a new power supply,

as most machines from the big PC mfg's come with a psu that is only adequate for the system as is.

Many machines that do not already have a dedicated graphics card also don't have adequate cooling for high end gaming.

Assuming you are wanting to run high spec system intensive games.

The cpu speed is also a factor, but less important than the graphics processor.

BossDweeb, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. i want to increase my graphics to play games better - Similar Threads - increase graphics play

2. Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming: I have a intel cre i5 6300u @2.40ghz4gb ram 500 gb storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-increasing-my-ram-from-4gb-to-12gb-ram-help/d6dd09ae-d183-4ab8-9bed-54fdf8ef6fd2
  3. Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming: I have a intel cre i5 6300u @2.40ghz4gb ram 500 gb storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-increasing-my-ram-from-4gb-to-12gb-ram-help/d6dd09ae-d183-4ab8-9bed-54fdf8ef6fd2
  4. Will increasing my ram from 4gb to 12gb ram help in better gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  6. Can I do anything to make my laptop play game better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I do anything to make my laptop play game better?: Sometime, my laptop drops fps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-do-anything-to-make-my-laptop-play-game/9e57fbad-b8e3-41a9-b788-f61b3722243c
  7. I want to increase VRam of intel® HD Graphics 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to increase VRam of intel® HD Graphics 2000: I have Windows 10 pc with i3-2120 cpu with 3.30 GHz processing power and intel ® HD Graphics 2000 I want to play a game but I have only 32 Mb video ram i want to increase it till 512 please help I would be happy if it can be converted to 768 instead of 512[ATTACH]...
  8. I want to increase VRam of intel® HD Graphics 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to increase VRam of intel® HD Graphics 2000: I have Windows 10 pc with i3-2120 cpu with 3.30 GHz processing power and intel ® HD Graphics 2000 I want to play a game but I have only 32 Mb video ram i want to increase it till 512 please help[ATTACH]...
  9. increase ram and installing a better graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    increase ram and installing a better graphics card: Hello I need to know if I can install more ram to this 4gb ram and if so what is the max I by in ram. Next question can I install a better graphic card into this system to be able handle some of the gaming program. If so any recommendation Please. email address: *** Email...
  10. Better AI in games over graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better AI in games over graphics: I kind of got to thinking tonight as I played on the PS4 that graphics nowadays are so good but are they really much better than say four or five years ago. Whether one plays in 1080 or 4K they both look incredible. And with all these HD / ultra HD games we just move to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to play games with better graphics