Windows 10: I want to install a game from a CD. But, it says it is denied. I don't know why.

Discus and support I want to install a game from a CD. But, it says it is denied. I don't know why. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to install a game on my computer, it always says that it's denied. I don't know why it says this. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoyceBakerYX, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I want to install a game from a CD. But, it says it is denied. I don't know why.

When I try to install a game on my computer, it always says that it's denied. I don't know why it says this. Please help.

:)

JoyceBakerYX, Dec 29, 2018
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Dec 29, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 29, 2018
  4. 20031059 Win User

I want to install a game from a CD. But, it says it is denied. I don't know why.

Guitar Hero III and XP x64

i did everything you said step by step,
    installation worked well but when i want to start the game it allwas said that i entered wrong cd/dvd
    tried everything but i don´t get it to work
    what can i do ?

20031059, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

I want to install a game from a CD. But, it says it is denied. I don't know why.

1. I want to install a game from a CD. But, it says it is denied. I don't know why. - Similar Threads - install game says

2. I want to install MYOB software from a CD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install MYOB software from a CD.: Windows 11 will not let me Win10 was fine. I am the administrator of the account and it still won't let me install. This should be easy! Win11 seems to make it impossible to install and only wants to help with Microsoft products. The idea of Windows is to allow you to use...
  3. I want to install MYOB software from a CD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to install MYOB software from a CD.: Windows 11 will not let me Win10 was fine. I am the administrator of the account and it still won't let me install. This should be easy! Win11 seems to make it impossible to install and only wants to help with Microsoft products. The idea of Windows is to allow you to use...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  5. I don't know want to do?

I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  6. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. All my games are lagging and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games are lagging and I don't know why.: Around a week ago everything on my pc started lagging out of no where. I have done so many things to try and fix it but nothing has seemed to work. I have also noticed that all the games I play are using so little internet I use a smaller adapter for my pc and gat around 30...
  8. All my games are lagging and I don't know why.

All my games are lagging and I don't know why.: Around a week ago everything on my pc started lagging out of no where. I have done so many things to try and fix it but nothing has seemed to work. I have also noticed that all the games I play are using so little internet I use a smaller adapter for my pc and gat around 30...
  9. my games are incredibly slow and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games are incredibly slow and i don't know why: i while ago i can use 32 chunks on minecraft with 80fps as an example and now i can't do 2 chunks with 40 fps, i have tried with other games so it is not specifically minecraft. please holp....
  10. my games are incredibly slow and i don't know why

my games are incredibly slow and i don't know why: i while ago i can use 32 chunks on minecraft with 80fps as an example and now i can't do 2 chunks with 40 fps, i have tried with other games so it is not specifically minecraft. please holp....