Windows 10: i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise

Discus and support i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to install CSV contact list into outlook contacts how do I do it please.i have it on usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by noelQYl, Feb 10, 2019.

1. noelQYl Win User

i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise

I would like to install CSV contact list into outlook contacts how do I do it please.i have it on usb

:)

noelQYl, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?

As you have been running a truncated 2010 software and moved to what is now 2016. Your contacts will not match over from your original list. I suggest doing an import of all contacts through your email system of contacts that you have on your system. To do so you need to go into your contact list that is in your old folder and do an import. This issue is faced by many when moving from older software to office 365.
    First you need to export all of your contacts into a .CSV file (comma seperated value)
    afterward well.... here is a link, it works as I have done it numerous times before.
    Import contacts to Outlook - Office Support

Justagreyhat, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Thema:

1. i want to install CSV incredimail contact list into outlook please advise - Similar Threads - install CSV incredimail

2. I want to print a list of my email contacts in outlook. How do I do that. I have windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to print a list of my email contacts in outlook. How do I do that. I have windows...: How do I print a list of my email contacts in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-print-a-list-of-my-email-contacts-in/26f6ba87-21e6-4a70-aa1f-03f1d8831af9
  3. How can I copy an existing Outlook contact list to new contact list under a different name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I copy an existing Outlook contact list to new contact list under a different name?: I have a large contact list hundreds of contacts that I want to copy to a 2nd contact list which I can then remove a few contacts and so have two contact lists that are slightly different from each other without having to create the 2nd contact list from scratch. I am using...
  4. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  5. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  6. Contact List

Contact List: I found the "Windows Contact List" in the files. How can I transfer it into "Mail"? Thanks, Tom Krach https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-list/18f114bc-18f7-423f-9fc5-5d131a3eb044"
  7. my contact list suddenly dissappeared in Outlook

my contact list suddenly dissappeared in Outlook: I do not know how my contact list suddenly disappeared. What did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-contact-list-suddenly-dissappeared-in-outlook/037df28e-207e-4a55-b61c-66c70b883bd3"
  8. update outlook mail,,,please advise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update outlook mail,,,please advise.: I am having a difficult time updating Outlook mail . New HP Stream Windows 10. I have updated and have the correct password and Ive registered my certificate twice. I still can not receive any new mail since end of Aug. My main concern is,,,,I purchased WordPress Peronal...
  9. I canot create a CSV file out of contacts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I canot create a CSV file out of contacts?: I am try to transfer contacts from Windows phone to android via outlook - but I am struggle to create a CSV file out of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-canot-create-a-csv-file-out-of-contacts/e42bd4ed-5e52-4bc0-b9d8-67ce2406365f
  10. .ima in incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    .ima in incredimail: Hello all, i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated with .ima file s do you want to assocciate it YES/NO" no matter what select I still get this error. I had this with some of...