Windows 10: I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready"

Discus and support I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to install fonts by installation method or by going to directory and paste font file. It gives me error "The Device is not Ready" Can any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abu HurayrahSaber, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready"

I tried to install fonts by installation method or by going to directory and paste font file. It gives me error "The Device is not Ready"

Can any body help?

I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready" 2d6542c7-9e7a-436d-8f10-627ba8848425?upload=true.png

:)

Abu HurayrahSaber, Oct 7, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 7, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready"

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready"

1. I want to install new fonts in windows 10, but it gives me error "The Device is not Ready" - Similar Threads - install fonts error

2. Windows No bootable devices/ Windows randomly gives me an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows No bootable devices/ Windows randomly gives me an error: I was on my Dell laptop I turn it off then the next day turn it back on and a error message pops up saying i’ve have to type in a error code. Can I have a Solution? Thanks! -Nichole...
  3. Installings gives me an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installings gives me an error message: Whenever I try to install an app I get the follow error message. It just apps. "Operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" Would disabling windows defender fix this? I just use malwarebytes anyway. Don't like...
  4. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install: I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make sure I don't have a corrupted image. I've tried burning the windows image to both Unetbootin and WoeUsb. I've tried with 2...
  5. installing a new font on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing a new font on windows 10: Hi I am trying to install a new font onto a users machine. I have downloaded the font and unzipped it on the respective machine, however when I try to install the font I get a message stating: "Cannot install the raleway-regular.tff the file ****** does not appear to be...
  6. My new computer is giving me a error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new computer is giving me a error: Its saying 0xc000000e error and a device is not put in what do i do! it wont even turn all the way on please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-is-giving-me-a-error/d25849b9-3a0d-4f46-831d-2156acaac84a
  7. Windows 10 “getting devices ready” freezes on startup from new windows installation.

Windows 10 “getting devices ready” freezes on startup from new windows installation.: Ive been trying to get my new pc set up for almost a week, and just one night ago i was able to actually get in. I was happy. Tonight i was downloading software i wanted to use on my pc, and it eventually froze. On startup i wasnt able to get back into my pc like before, so i...
  8. Installing Windows 10 giving me fits

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 giving me fits: Yesterday I went over to a friends home (my computer guru's) and we installed Windows 10 Home. It had a few minor glitches and we thought we had solved those. When I got home things went from bad to worse. I can NOT even describe what all it was doing. When it booted up,...
  9. device not ready error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device not ready error: I am trying to install fonts (from dafont) that I have on my computer in my downloads folder. I am getting an error "device is not ready" and the fonts will not install. I have Windows 10. I was able to do this before so why can I not do it now?...
  10. ready to give up

ready to give up: Hello everyone, Well, it's day 5 of my Windows 10 upgrade attempts! I have literally been trying to do this for the past 5 days and have gotten absolutely nowhere!! I have followed all the instructions from here and everywhere else I could to fix this, but nothing is...