Windows 10: i want to invert the y axis for windows 10

Discus and support i want to invert the y axis for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to invert the y axis for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnorGiles2, Aug 5, 2020.

1. i want to invert the y axis for windows 10

i want to invert the y axis for windows 10

:)

ConnorGiles2, Aug 5, 2020

2. can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

ConnorGiles1, Aug 5, 2020
  3. khengsian Win User
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently

khengsian, Aug 5, 2020
  4. styx Win User

Touchscreen's X axis and Y axis is inverted on my tablet win 10

I have 11 tablets, all have the same windows version

but only in one of the x-axis and the y-axis are inverted for some reason

and I already viewed this answer

So i checked my problematic tablet against some other tablets all have the same TouchSetting.gt configuration file

My driver is HID-compliant touch screen("Goodix Touch HID" )- trying to update the driver did not yield any result.

The only solution that i have for now is to set:

but I don't want to this, is there any way to find the source of the problem?

styx, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. i want to invert the y axis for windows 10 - Similar Threads - invert axis

2. How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite wireless controller series 2 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite wireless controller series 2 PC?: I am not seeing that option in the Xbox Accessories App anymore. Is it still there or did you guys get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-invert-axis-y-for-the-right-hand-stick/b24a349f-7fd0-49f1-ad70-95a8b78351e0
  3. How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite wireless controller series 2 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite wireless controller series 2 PC?: I am not seeing that option in the Xbox Accessories App anymore. Is it still there or did you guys get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-invert-axis-y-for-the-right-hand-stick/b24a349f-7fd0-49f1-ad70-95a8b78351e0
  4. mouse axis inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  5. mouse axis inverted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  6. Mouse axis are inverted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse axis are inverted: When my mouse moves up, the cursor in the screen moves down, and vice-versa, same thing happens with left and right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-axis-are-inverted/9a58bf30-6544-43ad-be42-2b86f98910d7
  7. Mouse axis inverted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse axis inverted: I have a USB mouse and all of a sudden the axis got inverted, I didn't change any settings, I was using my computer as usual and it just got inverted out of nowhere. I've checked drivers, mouse settings, restart the computer, the problem persists....
  8. can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?: can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-invert-the-y-axis-of-mouse-movement-from/677da479-a76e-4fe4-b699-d04602478d73
  9. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...
  10. touchscreen inverted x axis

touchscreen inverted x axis: Hi I recently installed windows 10 1507 as later versions aren't compatible with my pendo pad 10.1 2 in 1, all due to a failed update attempt. When I've done this the touchscreen has become inverted on the x axis (it wasn't previously) I have had a look at the drivers...