Windows 10: I want to keep my "Real-time protection" off, well I can do it. When I restart my pc it...

Discus and support I want to keep my "Real-time protection" off, well I can do it. When I restart my pc it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help me please, I am developing a program and some of the files get detected as a virus even if they aren't and they get automatically deleted. HELP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrancyStyle, Oct 20, 2020.

1. I want to keep my "Real-time protection" off, well I can do it. When I restart my pc it...

Help me please, I am developing a program and some of the files get detected as a virus even if they aren't and they get automatically deleted. HELP.

submitted by /u/FrancyStyle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrancyStyle, Oct 20, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Oct 20, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Plankton Win User

I want to keep my "Real-time protection" off, well I can do it. When I restart my pc it...

MB real time protection

Today about 30 minutes ago, I just started getting real time protection popups. It stating that my real time protection is off. I've tried and tried and it just wont turn on. I found a fix that suggested to run as an admin...and that didn't work. Also restarting my PC didn't work either. Any ideas at what might caused this and how to fix this. Very strange!

Plankton, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

I want to keep my "Real-time protection" off, well I can do it. When I restart my pc it...

1. I want to keep my "Real-time protection" off, well I can do it. When I restart my pc it... - Similar Threads - keep Real protection

2. Why i cant turn off my real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant turn off my real time protection: after, i log to, college email/teams on my pc, my pc browser is turn to college website when i open new tab, after that i dellete my college account on my pc, and my google back to normal,but after i check my window scurity it say this setting managed by your administator,...
  3. Why i cant turn off my real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i cant turn off my real time protection: after, i log to, college email/teams on my pc, my pc browser is turn to college website when i open new tab, after that i dellete my college account on my pc, and my google back to normal,but after i check my window scurity it say this setting managed by your administator,...
  4. Why i cant turn off my real time protection

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i want to turn off my real time protection on windows antivirus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to turn off my real time protection on windows antivirus.: but, the button wasnt can switch. how can i do tht? the teks said "this setting is managed by yours administrator" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-turn-off-my-real-time-protection-on/72448466-4f47-41ea-98d0-c04a61a25e7a
  6. i want to turn off my real time protection on windows antivirus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to turn off my real time protection on windows antivirus.: but, the button wasnt can switch. how can i do tht? the teks said "this setting is managed by yours administrator" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-turn-off-my-real-time-protection-on/72448466-4f47-41ea-98d0-c04a61a25e7a
  7. how can i turn my real time protection on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i turn my real time protection on.: how can I turn my real time protection on. is set off after an ransomware attack, even after resetting and deleting all stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-my-real-time-protection-on/a10927c6-2200-48ad-aa25-f817ef07d23c
  8. How can i keep real time protection OFF?

How can i keep real time protection OFF?: I have this game which ran fine for a year on W7. Then i upgraded to W10 and it no longer worked. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but every time it would give me an error and not start. I googled it and found the issue is the system will not allow a certain file and...
  9. HOW CAN I TURN ON MY REAL TIME PROTECTION

HOW CAN I TURN ON MY REAL TIME PROTECTION: I don't know why my real time protection is not working. I cannot turn on or off my real time protection and I am using windows 10 home. If anybody have any solution please reply...
  10. how do i activate real time protection on my pc

how do i activate real time protection on my pc: how is spy ware definition on computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-real-time-protection-on-my-pc/0fe5ae74-5832-4736-ad5f-414f52041611