Windows 10: I want to know about pirated of microsoft?

Discus and support I want to know about pirated of microsoft? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is it permitted to cracked windows 10 or other Microsoft software for personal use??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MuhammadHamim, Sep 6, 2020.

1. I want to know about pirated of microsoft?

Is it permitted to cracked windows 10 or other Microsoft software for personal use??

:)

MuhammadHamim, Sep 6, 2020
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Sep 6, 2020
  3. groze Win User
    Microsoft continues campaign to shut down stupid software pirates

@lopedoggie

I am stepping forward, I have never pirated anything to my knowledge.

groze, Sep 6, 2020
  4. I want to know about pirated of microsoft?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

I want to know about pirated of microsoft?

1. I want to know about pirated of microsoft? - Similar Threads - pirated microsoft

2. Pirated windows 11 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated windows 11 reset: Hey hi I have bought a dos laptop and due to some reasons I get the 0xc000007b error so I am looking to reset my pc but since I have a pirated version of windows 11pro by resetting it will i removenor delete the key...
  3. Pirated windows 11 reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pirated windows 11 reset: Hey hi I have bought a dos laptop and due to some reasons I get the 0xc000007b error so I am looking to reset my pc but since I have a pirated version of windows 11pro by resetting it will i removenor delete the key...
  4. Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...: Hello, I'm Mohd Faraz, I had bought a computer two years ago. After 1 year of usage, popup messages of 'Your Windows is going to expire soon' & watermark of 'Activate Windows Go to Settings' started appearing on desktop screen. Then I found that pirated Windows 10 Pro is...
  5. Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...: Hello, I'm Mohd Faraz, I had bought a computer two years ago. After 1 year of usage, popup messages of 'Your Windows is going to expire soon' & watermark of 'Activate Windows Go to Settings' started appearing on desktop screen. Then I found that pirated Windows 10 Pro is...
  6. Explain the process of switching from pirated Windows 10 Pro to Original Windows 10 pro or...

7. Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada

Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada: Why I saw so cheap Microsoft products in Lazada? Are they legit? Here are the links and more: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.c0qqR https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.c0qqG...
  8. Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?: Hello. I'd like to know if Microsoft allows us to install Pirated Windows. Because in my country it costs a FORTUNE to us! an average person is paid something around 125 dollars a month while original Windows 10 Pro costs 199 dollars! and Pirated Windows is very common in...
  9. Microsoft continues campaign to shut down stupid software pirates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft continues campaign to shut down stupid software pirates: Microsoft continues campaign to shut down stupid software pirates Like a bank robber who uses the same get-away car dozens of times, alleged thieves used the same IP address to activate more than 1,000 copies of Windows and Office Microsoft this week filed another...
  10. Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates: An option to buy it will, however, be available Microsoft has a goal of bringing Windows 10 on 1 billion devices by 2017, and there's no doubt that the number one priority right now in Redmond is to upgrade as many Windows 7 users as possible. But one of the biggest...