Windows 10: I want to know how to sign in my new computer without a password

Discus and support I want to know how to sign in my new computer without a password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to know how I can set up logging into my compute with a password, I can do it on my old computer with my Microsoft compter and window 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardPC1, Jan 11, 2020.

1. I want to know how to sign in my new computer without a password

I want to know how I can set up logging into my compute with a password, I can do it on my old computer with my Microsoft compter and window 10

:)

RichardPC1, Jan 11, 2020

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 11, 2020
  4. I want to know how to sign in my new computer without a password

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

I want to know how to sign in my new computer without a password

1. I want to know how to sign in my new computer without a password - Similar Threads - sign computer without

2. How to I log in to desktop computer without knowing the password or doing a reset?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to I log in to desktop computer without knowing the password or doing a reset?: Hi there! My brother passed away unexpectedly last year and I inherited his desktop computer. I am trying to figure out how to log in to it because I don't know the password or pin. I dont want to do a hard reset and lose his data in case we're able to access it in the...
  3. How to I log in to desktop computer without knowing the password or doing a reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I log in to desktop computer without knowing the password or doing a reset?: Hi there! My brother passed away unexpectedly last year and I inherited his desktop computer. I am trying to figure out how to log in to it because I don't know the password or pin. I dont want to do a hard reset and lose his data in case we're able to access it in the...
  4. How to I log in to desktop computer without knowing the password or doing a reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i know my sign-in password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i know my sign-in password?: I usually signed in with my pin number of local account or microsoft account. I didn't save my password. I tried to reset password, but it was rejected because i didn't write down enough information. i haven't used this microsoft account for sending emails or buying for any...
  6. How can i know my sign-in password?

How can i know my sign-in password?: I usually signed in with my pin number of local account or microsoft account. I didn't save my password. I tried to reset password, but it was rejected because i didn't write down enough information. i haven't used this microsoft account for sending emails or buying for any...
  7. How can I repair my PC without knowing my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I repair my PC without knowing my password?: My PC is in repair mode and to access options within the troubleshoot->advanced options tab I can't choose anything because I don't know my password because I only use a passcode. Is there any way to save my PC?...
  8. how do i sign in without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i sign in without password: cant sign into windows after a reboot and upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-without-password/79d634aa-c753-4ba3-b185-656a962f7c44
  9. how do i sign in without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i sign in without password: cant sign into windows after a reboot and upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-without-password/79d634aa-c753-4ba3-b185-656a962f7c44
  10. how do i sign in without password