Windows 10: i want to know if my windows cracked

Discus and support i want to know if my windows cracked in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few months ago something strange happened to me on the computer in the middle of which I work. After a while I realized that my computer might have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by davidmm256, Feb 27, 2021.

1. i want to know if my windows cracked

A few months ago something strange happened to me on the computer in the middle of which I work.
    After a while I realized that my computer might have been hacked so I started to investigate a bit.
    I wrote in the command line slmgr / dlv and then I opened the slmgr file and saw that it says things like:
    L_MsgError_C004F050 = "The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is invalid"
    L_MsgError_C004F051 = "The software Licensing Service reported that the product key is blocked"

L_MsgError_C004F06B="The software Licensing Service determined that it is running in a virtual machine. The Key Management Service KMS is not supported in this mode"
    L_MsgError_C004F074="The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated. No Key Management Service KMS could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information."

i want to know if this file say anything about my windows

Is there a connection to my computer hacking and what is written there?

my windows is valid , I bought it together with the computer in less than half a year.

:)

davidmm256, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Feb 27, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Scavar Win User

i want to know if my windows cracked

Iranian hackers crack Windows Vista, sell it on street for $8 a copy

I wouldn't say that Windows Vista is over priced. Considering the price of the rest of your computer, and the fact that everything else you have, only works because of the Operating System. Sure it's expensive, but hey no one said you needed Vista just yet. I know people that still use Windows 98...well one person, and I recently got him to go a step up...he has Windows 2000 now heh.

Still only a week to crack it, thats good time. Most things get cracked before they are even offically released.

Scavar, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

i want to know if my windows cracked

1. i want to know if my windows cracked - Similar Threads - cracked

2. Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...: Hi I have been encountering issues with the game bar recording whereby when I'm recording the audio is totally fine but when I look back at the videos recorded the audio is always choppy/cracked this has happened to many of my video recordings I only want to record the system...
  3. Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamebar Recording system audio choppy/crack similar to when too close to mic and your sound...: Hi I have been encountering issues with the game bar recording whereby when I'm recording the audio is totally fine but when I look back at the videos recorded the audio is always choppy/cracked this has happened to many of my video recordings I only want to record the system...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  5. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  6. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  8. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  9. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...